GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Glad to see Hound and Arya back together. Best buddy duo of the entire series.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
All I have left to hope for is Cleganebowl.

I'm sure that will get fucked up too. Fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

So Cersei and her army w/ massive crossbows is in very close range to the MOTHER OF DRAGONS and all her arch nemeses. They were what? 100 yards apart? Cersei has no honor, she would of opened up on them all.

You could view it as a power play. Cersei knows she has the upper hand. Dany just has 1 dragon now, her fleet got fucked, and most of her army was wrecked. The scorpions are pretty damned effective, so she doesn't seem concerned about the dragon. Plus if she wants to -really- cement her legitimacy and rule, taking Dany out in a "fair fight" works in her favor. It sends a message that she is the most powerful ruler in the 7 Kingdoms because even the nuclear weapons of the GoT world can't stop her. Plus the whole Frey shit. Freys did the dishonorable (but smart thing) and it came back to bite them. One could argue that she didn't want to mess with that.

Hosix

All labs matter!
So Cersei and her army w/ massive crossbows is in very close range to the MOTHER OF DRAGONS and all her arch nemeses. They were what? 100 yards apart? Cersei has no honor, she would of opened up on them all.

I was thinking the exact same thing!

I was hoping she would.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Arya slips in and kills Cersei and zombie mountain with her elite jump dagger attack.

End show.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cersei will kill off daenerys and jon and somehow Sansa will take out Cersei in essence completing her training by taking out her master.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Every time you think it can't get any worse the writers are like 'hold my zima'

• 8Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you aren't rooting for Cersei by this point....

you're a cuck

• 2Garbage
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
It would have made more sense if Tyrion had been captured. That’s good reason for Jaime to ride south. To save his brother from his crazy sister.

But nope.....

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Arya slips in and kills Cersei and zombie mountain with her elite jump dagger attack.

End show.

Nah the way this shits going the mountain will just about to kill Arya and so Clegane will fire bomb himself running at the mountain burning them both for the redemption arc.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
After that shitshow waste of digital camera HD space I am wondering if we havent heard from Screamfeeder Screamfeeder because they hired him to write this episode.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
holy crap that was so awful

well at least my boi Tormund and Ghost get to live out the rest of their lives in the south north, fucking giant bitches and dire wolves and drinking titty milk. The entire last episode should be the two of them going on adventures

never forget the true hero of season 8

rW9vdTp.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Nah the way this shits going the mountain will just about to kill Arya and so Clegane will fire bomb himself running at the mountain burning them both for the redemption arc.
Shit now I'm imagining them pulling out one final Lord of Light gimmick, and the one dude terrified of fire ends up using LoL powers to overcome his Zombie Bro, or some such stupid thing.

sole

Molten Core Raider
Couldn't see shit last week, wish I hadn't seen shit this week.

• 8Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Shit now I'm imagining them pulling out one final Lord of Light gimmick, and the one dude terrified of fire ends up using LoL powers to overcome his Zombie Bro, or some such stupid thing.

He is the last one of the Brotherhood left. I think it would be fitting if when he goes to fight the Mountain he lights up his sword.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Proof positive the HBO writers are garbage tier hacks, there is less and less dialog in every new episode. I expect the final hrs of the series to just be digital panoramas and actors glancing sideways at each other as the stare out at the vistas of the place they end up.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Seige of KL is inevitable, rest is just lead up and doesn't matter. Keep gets overrun, Cersei's back is to the wall, orders Qyburn to blow up the city. ARYA OUT OF KNOWHERE to kill Cersei, except zombiemountain intercepts her and rips Arya in half. Queue Cleganebowl. Meanwhile jaime grows a concious and kills Cersei for trying to do the same thing the Mad King did. Too late. KL goes boom, Dany walks out of the burning city naked with a melted crown. Jon refuses Dany and the kingdom divides. Jon walks past the wall where ghost is waiting. Credits.

Shit, i wonder if HBO is hiring writers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users