GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I saw a couple TV journalist claiming that Bran warged Drogon and made him destroy King's Landing.
That's something they've set the rules for cinematically. Anything that's been warged, they've always zoomed in on eyes going white.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
maybe her oral skills aren't that good

also, this

JLN0ufd.jpg

THIS

My wife even was like “would they say fire” when we watched this.

Why’s worse is every season until. Ownhas properly used nock draw loose.

I mean they beat it into the ground in the battle of the bastards.

So fucking lazy this season

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
THIS

They also use contractions and modern parlance. Stop being nerds

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
THIS

I'm pretty sure they used it in episode 3, as well.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw a couple TV journalist claiming that Bran warged Drogon and made him destroy King's Landing.

There's some theories floating about that Bran/3ER was actually either controlled opposition or an outright sockpuppet of the Night King, and his whole act was just a plot to get him past the wall.

However that will not be the case. I say this not because I read the spoilers because I didn't, but because the last few years of this thread (and places like /r/asoiaf) is mostly interesting theories that turn out to be completely false. Whenever people expected an interesting twist or thought they saw a deeper plot unfold, it always turned out that the TV show really did mean for everything to be understood in the most simplistic and straightforward way possible, credibility be damned.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
If Davos doesn’t convince the Iron Bank to support Stannis, Stannis doesn’t Stop Mance. That means a 100k man army makes it south of the wall with a great leader, and never into the night Kings army. Jon snow dies at the wall. Mance with his giants and massive army crush Ramsay if he attack the wildlings.

Dang arrives in Westeros and conquers it all without going north. No one goes north of the wall to fetch a wight because no one knows the night king exists and he has no army. No dragon is killed and the night king never has a way to march south. Everyone lives happily ever after with a non crazy Dany on the throne.

This is all Davos’ fault.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Hell it could have played out the same way, and if that fucker gets back to castle black a day later Jon never gets revived and the same finish happens, just with the night king having a huge army trapped north of the wall.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This sucks. I should be hyped and excited right now and I’m just angry and want it over with. Fuck D&D.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This sucks. I should be hyped and excited right now and I’m just angry and want it over with. Fuck D&D.

It's either be amazed by how spectacularly awful it is or be surprised if they actually pull some shit out of their ass.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
this will either be slightly better or slightly worse ending compared to steven kings dark towers book series

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I am really not looking forward to this finale episode. I have the same feeling, just not as pronounced, as I did after the Lost finale. I am still fucking salty about that.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
THIS

Well they had flaming arrows and pitch back in the day, also Greek Fire that they would shoot out at people.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Please don't be Bran, please don't be Bran, please don't be Bran...

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users