GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
With their conversation I wonder if The Mountain will square off with the two. The most obvious outcome would be The Mountain kills Hound and Arya kills Mountain. Probably by sticking Needle into a weakpoint on Mountain's armor or some shit. But 9/10 in GoT the "obvious" storyline isn't the one that happens. Also the dude from Dorn wants to kill him too and Tywin is willing to give him up.
I would have to rewatch the teasers for this season but I am pretty sure there is a duel between Oberon and The Mountain. I figured he would do the honors shortly after Tyrion's trial is over as promised by Tywin.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
He then goes into Civil War with the houses of the Vale, runs, or manipulates them with external force.

He has no rights outside his title as regent via his marriage.
Littlefinger has pretty much stated his goal is to rule all of Westeros. His schemes better be more clever than to allow himself to be embroiled in a Civil war for rulership of the Vale.

Disp_sl

shitlord
I would have to rewatch the teasers for this season but I am pretty sure there is a duel between Oberon and The Mountain. I figured he would do the honors shortly after Tyrion's trial is over as promised by Tywin.
If you look at the upcoming episode names on IMDB you get a decent idea about The Mountain and Oberyn.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
He then goes into Civil War with the houses of the Vale, runs, or manipulates them with external force.

He has no rights outside his title as regent via his marriage.
Littlefinger actually IS one of the Lords of the Vale, all be it the littlest island fingers on the barren coast.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Glad to see Martin held his ground responding to the critics of the rape scenes.

'Game of Thrones' author to critics: 'Dishonest' to omit rape from war narratives

"To omit them from a narrative centered on war and power would have been fundamentally false and dishonest, and would have undermined one of the themes of the books: that the true horrors of human history derive not from orcs and Dark Lords, but from ourselves. We are the monsters. (And the heroes too). Each of us has within himself the capacity for great good, and great evil," ... "The atrocities in A Song of Ice and Fire, sexual and otherwise, pale in comparison to what can be found in any good history book,"

Ridas

Pay to play forum

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm really enjoying the way they turned the hound from a soulless bastard to a downright comedian. His one-liners are brilliant.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
He always seemed to have an extremely accurate but pessimistic view on life, and he's one of several 'ironic knights' in the show (With Brienne (female but is the most honorable knight in the kingdom) Jaime(brought shame to himself by making the noble action)). But yeah, I don't remember him dropping one liners like that in the book.

The more I think about it, the more I think this show could suffer the same way the books did when many of the remaining best characters die or go through shit. Right now it seems like the show is being carried by Cersei, Margery, Tyrion, Tywin, the Hound, Jon Snow, Daenarys, Bran, Petyr, Olenna, Oberyn and Arya. Tywin, Oberyn and the Hound are dead men walking, Olenna is out of the picture, Tyrion and Daenarys' stories are about to go into complete shit. I don't know how much people care about Bran already (I think Hodor is the only character people care about in that group. Maybe summer). I think it's up to Ciar?n Hinds to make Jon Snow's arc not boring. Arya's storyline is super strong and honestly carried the last couple books. I think people are tired of Cersei and I'm bearish on how her craziness will go, but her march of shame should be good.

They'll be continuing Arya in Braavos, adding Doran Martell, Arianne, the rest of the Sand Snakes, Areo Hotah, Quentyn/Jon Connington's arc, Sam in Oldtown (which honestly isn't that interesting) as well as the whole Stannis/Jon/taking back Winterfell from the Karstarks. There's plenty more to go on without some of the current players. Plus the Cersei/Margaery political dueling is pretty good actually.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aren't we like, never going too see Dany nude again in the show because she told the producers she wasn't going to continue the role if they made her nude again?

I thought I remembered hearing something about that like, last season.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Aren't we like, never going too see Dany nude again in the show because she told the producers she wasn't going to continue the role if they made her nude again?

I thought I remembered hearing something about that like, last season.
I think that was Ross (Roz?), the lead prostitute. She's dead now.

Siliconemelons

Okay, got caught up last night.

Are we just now figuring out that Little Finger caused all of this? He planted Tyrions dagger- that was the true cause of all of this shit- sure there was tons of bottled up crap waiting to explode but that was the catalyst. And he also already stuck his dick in crazy, she mentioned they consummated it awhile ago.

I am liking this season more than last, I don't mind Dannys story and it does make sense to me- no need for her to storm back over and take the crown and hold it for a while... She easily can have an entire kingdom where she is now and then go on over with an entire kingdom worth of an army not just the bare minimum.