GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Relevant:

rrr_img_66996.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, she's doing a great job of being a whiny useless cunt. That whole storyline really needs some BIG payoff by the end of the books.

faille

Molten Core Raider
At least her acting has improved since season 1.
Back there it was terrible character with terrible acting which just made things so much worse.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah and since her character spends most of her scenes being a bad actress you can't tell if it's Sophie Turner being being a terrible actress or Sansa.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think she's been fine from the start. To start she was playing a vapid self-righteous debutant and that shit came across in droves. Now she's a sort of hollow beaten down timid teenage girl, and that's how she appears.

Not sure what the fuck you guys expect her to do different with that character. She's playing it pretty damn accurate to her character from the books.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think she's doing a great job. Her character is just fucking useless other than for showing us Littlefinger.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Not sure what the fuck you guys expect her to do different with that character.
Bewbs.

Otherwise I agree with you. She was never an action character in the books, just someone we kind of followed and got the feeling great things were coming for her.

iannis

Musty Nester
Varys strikes me as the kind of guy that puts a new guy in that box every week. And every week it's the guy who stole his dick, again.

Baghwan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Isn't she meant to have black hair by now?

Sansa is on the verge of becoming an awesome character, still yet to be seen if she can take Littlefingers training and put it to practical use tho.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wouldnt it be interesting if sansa chucks lyssa out of the moon door fulfilling tyrion's foreshadowing that she hasnt killed anyone.... yet.

FonderJarl_sl

shitlord
You may recall the scene in the season preview where Prince Oberon is fighting The Mountain....that may or may not be Tyrions trial by combat...

W

Wrathcaster

I think she's been fine from the start. To start she was playing a vapid self-righteous debutant and that shit came across in droves. Now she's a sort of hollow beaten down timid teenage girl, and that's how she appears.

Not sure what the fuck you guys expect her to do different with that character. She's playing it pretty damn accurate to her character from the books.
It's not the actress, for me at least. It's the character. She's just horribly annoying.