GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I find that shit boring too, but it has potential... I guess I just give GRRM the benefit of the doubt.

Except for Bran because fuck Bran.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Ironborn stuff is great because it's basically vikings. You all have shitty taste in entertainment.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there any place I can pay to watch single episodes of season 4 without having to go through HBO GO? I'd actually prefer to pay over using torrents this time around, but if I have no other option...
Also if you have a close friend/relative who does pay for hbo you may be able to get their hbo go login info and watch them that way.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Ironborn stuff is great because it's basically vikings. You all have shitty taste in entertainment.
Shitty vikings.

Real Viking:

yOFni.jpg

?Lo, there do I see my father.
Lo, there do I see my mother,
and my sisters, and my brothers.
Lo, there do I see the line of my people,
Back to the beginning!

Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them,
In the halls of Valhalla!
Where the brave may live forever!?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Name "cool attributes" about vikings.
Apply said "cool attributes" to the iron born.

Do the iron born do any of these things-other than paying the "iron price"? pretty much nope.
Anything "cool", or "interesting" about the iron born is all implied, who cares about implied shit when you're reading about them?

"Fuck yeah, i love <that iron born guy> he was so badass in those battles we know absolutely minimal about! What a cool bad ass dude! yeah!"

The only remotely interesting iron born POV is Victarion, and even then it's not even about him, it's more "who the fuck, or what the fuck is going to happen with this charred bodied red priest" etc.

--

I do see potential in TWOW for Victarion, by then he'll be in mereen, and shit will start to go down. It's the same kind of thing as Bran, theres a lot of potential, but it's not there yet imo.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The Ironborn story has plenty of potential for TV interest. The kingsmoot will make people wonder if there's going to be a new power struggle, Euron's dragon horn will make people nervous about Dany and Victarion being Victarion will be good TV.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Uh victarion is a viking that has no filter and a skeleton hand. also fucks a tongueless black chick with big jugs ( i assume ). what's not to like for tv.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Potential to look more badass than any other character confirmed. Not getting my hopes up on him wearing anything other than drab grey shit though.

rrr_img_67504.jpg

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Was it Aeron who baptized Theon in season 2? He's the least interesting Greyjoy brother. Euron is just an asshole. Victarion has the most potential to be badass on the show.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Aeron drowns motherfuckers because it's his literal job. Then he drinks some seawater and calls a kingsmoot like a boss. His chapters are the best insight to the ironborn we get, but no they aren't exciting. Just really good world building.

Fingz_sl

shitlord
Victarion getting mad at the monkeys was fun. When he beat to death his salt wife or whatever he called her, he didn't want to do it but it was an honor thing. He misses her.

I think Victarion is just a product of his environment.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
I know my parents have HBO. Would I be able to make an HBO Go account using their info and be able to watch on my computer? Normally I would just torrent without even thinking about it, but 4 years in China pirating literally everything has made me feel a bit guilty.
frown.png
It's surprisingly nice to have legitimate access to things now, but no way am I waiting until next year.