GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

iannis

Musty Nester
Think about it.

When we were his age if we didn't have one ourselves we knew someone with a mullet.

Glass houses. Compared to me at that age that motherfucker has Tyra levels of style.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
better one:

ADBTaLw.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
He's not a 300 pound, diabetic, fedora wearing neckbeard? Does the younger generation even know what it means to be a man?!

Only 2 more episodes until next Spring. THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT HBO!
People complaining about a one year wait? Oh my sweet summer child. What do you know of waiting? Waiting is for the long? nights, when GRRM hides for years and children are born and live and die all before the next book comes out.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Westeros doesn't really strike me as a place where caucus beli matters that much.

The only reason Dorne would need to attack Lannister would be "because we think we'll win". It's just feudal. If you win, you did the honorable thing. If you lost, you did the dishonorable thing.
That is only so because, however much the story tries to be grounded, Martin seems to really have a dislike for the Middle Ages and says that what never happened in reality because people love laws and the era was the most legal of all time will happen in his books because he loves going on about shitty things were back then.

Somewhat related:
rrr_img_68612.jpg

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lol at the people in the non-spoiler thread saying that Tywin can't die. There's going to be a lot of butt hurt in the last episode.

khalid

Unelected Mod
GRRM doesn't have a dislike for the middle ages. He loves them, he is obsessed with the war of the roses if anything. What he has a dislike for is the silly romanticism of it.

mimirswell_sl

shitlord
GRRM doesn't have a dislike for the middle ages. He loves them, he is obsessed with the war of the roses if anything. What he has a dislike for is the silly romanticism of it.
Exactly and the general lawlessness shown thus far is during civil war(s) where frankly, even today, very, very horrendous things happen.

khorum

Murder Apologist
French Trailer gets mammoths and giants and the horn wtf:

I dunno why its ok for them to spoil Pip getting it in the neck tho.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The guy is a "Death God". He got bored, so he dropped his Notepad down to earth and some kid found it. There were a few rules on the 1st page. Write a full name in the book and that person will die. You could be more specific and write a full name and how they die. Then also do time of death also. That's the concept of Death Note, at least. So he's giving GRRM a few of his "death note" notepads.

EDIT: Humor is always funnier if it's explained.