GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
what really sucks is there is nothing to spoil tv show viewers with anymore, except i guess that lady cat comes back

y6nzv0O.jpg

and dany has her period? or something like that i forgot

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Oh sweet, I hope that is true. That is some really good fat to cut.
The Hound being cut would super rustle me; the fight between saved hound and undead mountain has been telegraphed pretty hard. I don't mind that they cut extra stories from the screen, but it's something I really wanted to see in a visual medium. Also, no idea why they would keep The Mountain alive, as it seems his main purpose is to eventually fully redeem The Hound (Or fuck with us as he slaughters the hound).

khorum

Murder Apologist
what really sucks is there is nothing to spoil tv show viewers with anymore, except i guess that lady cat comes back

y6nzv0O.jpg

and dany has her period? or something like that i forgot
Jon's death will have a billion fangirls queefing their tampons at the TV simultaneously.

Needless

Toe Sucker
The Hound being cut would super rustle me; the fight between saved hound and undead mountain has been telegraphed pretty hard. I don't mind that they cut extra stories from the screen, but it's something I really wanted to see in a visual medium. Also, no idea why they would keep The Mountain alive, as it seems his main purpose is to eventually fully redeem The Hound (Or fuck with us as he slaughters the hound).
0KIJR6d.jpg

CLEGANEBOWL SON, ONE DAY! (obviously not 2015 like that suggests though!)

khalid

Unelected Mod
The Hound being cut would super rustle me; the fight between saved hound and undead mountain has been telegraphed pretty hard. I don't mind that they cut extra stories from the screen, but it's something I really wanted to see in a visual medium.
I was mainly referring to Lady Stoneheart. I assume Brienne will meet the priest and other shit. Otherwise, wtf will she do for next season? Yeah, I want to see more Hound.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I was mainly referring to Lady Stoneheart. I assume Brienne will meet the priest and other shit. Otherwise, wtf will she do for next season? Yeah, I want to see more Hound.
She's going to hatefuck Pod for 3 episodes for losing Arya. Then she's going to find Berric aka Mr. Stoneheart or someshit. I'm having a hard time believing that they're going to cut Sandor and LSH. Might as well just forget about them in the books too, then, because they can't do much of significance.

Sterling

El Presidente
The whole Shae with the knife thing still bugs the shit out of me for some reason. It totally changes the tone of that scene.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
To be honest, Brienne's story arc has strayed enough from the book that I don't think it's a certainty anymore that she goes to the quiet isle. As for what else they have her do, who knows.

khorum

Murder Apologist
UnGregor vs. monk-hound is gonna be epic if unGregor is really undead with qyburn's wight experiments... since then the only way to kill him would be with FIRE. So yeah it's pretty much a redemption story that's been written into sandor since the beginning.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
My favorite part of the Hound/Brianne fight was when the hound cunt punted her while she was flat on on her stomach and the scream that followed it, that was fucking awesome.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i'm in the same boat of not thinking the hound is dead, she left him alive, while seriously wounded he was alive. We do not hear of people who died, we see it happen. Guess we'll have to wait and see. but if he does like, i'm sure his next encounter with Arya will be very different.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
i'm in the same boat of not thinking the hound is dead, she left him alive, while seriously wounded he was alive. We do not hear of people who died, we see it happen. Guess we'll have to wait and see. but if he does like, i'm sure his next encounter with Arya will be very different.
If that's the case Tywin would be alive because im pretty sure he was still writhing around when they cut away from that scene but we heard the bells.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
My favorite part of the Hound/Brianne fight was when the hound cunt punted her while she was flat on on her stomach and the scream that followed it, that was fucking awesome.
I liked right before that when he said "I'm not a knight" and then she hits him in the nuts, as if her way of saying, I'm not a knight either, bitch.

niss_sl

shitlord
Why exactly did Tyrion go into Tywins chamber in the first place? Finding Shay there was pure unexpected luck. He went in unarmed; how did he intend to kill him or what was his point?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Why exactly did Tyrion go into Tywins chamber in the first place? Finding Shay there was pure unexpected luck. He went in unarmed; how did he intend to kill him or what was his point?
He might have been pissed that his father had just sentenced him to death for a crime his father knew he did not commit.

Also, Fathers day.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
He went in there because in the books as Jamie is freeing Tyrion he told him about his first wife and how she wasn't really a whore and that he helped his father, why in the fuck they cut that shit in the series is beyond me. There is a link that has an interview with GRRM and gives insight into Tyrion's thinking, nothing is spoiled other than him mentioning what changed from the book in the series and it looks like he had that interview ready and waiting for the episode to air because he knew them cutting that shit would confuse people.