Gotham Knights new Batman game from Warner Bros Montreal

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
God damn, that's a big delay. I'm just now seeing this, missed it in 2020. Guess I haven't missed out yet.

spronk

FPS noob

this game is out in 3 months exactly, i completely forgot its coming out and don't really care about it tbh

which is weird i loved the arkham games but i have a feeling this is gonna be a girl power, robin constantly has to tell everyone he is gay game

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh, I think this creature (same narrative director I posted ~2 years ago) would dare:

vUCA6k5P_400x400.jpg

Also, in Gotham Knights--Dick Grayson is Nightwing, Tim Drake is big gay Robin, and Jason Todd is the rubber-bullet-shooting pussy version of Red Hood.

• 1Barf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I think this creature (same narrative director I posted ~2 years ago) would dare:

View attachment 423387

Also, in Gotham Knights--Dick Grayson is Nightwing, Tim Drake is big gay Robin, and Jason Todd is the rubber-bullet-shooting pussy version of Red Hood.

Looks like post-op Justin from Screenwave

1658475487190.png

• 1Barf

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Even if this looked as polished as Arkham, I'd still be feeling pretty ambivalent, to be honest. After the Arkham series, I feel like Batman-as-videogame is pretty much an answered question; I'd much rather see WB Games make use of the rest of the DC mainliners than continuing with more and more Batman and Batman-adjacent titles. Hopefully Suicide Squad (although even that feels a hair too Batman-adjacent for my taste) and Wonder Woman will scratch that itch.

spronk

FPS noob

so coming out Oct 21st now, I guess to get ahead of God of War

anyone care? I loved the Arkham games but after nearly every western game sucking ass in the last few years there is zero chance of me pre-ordering anything nowadays. I'm pretty sure God of War 2 will be good, and I'll like CoD MW2, so not sure why i'd buy this game in 2022...

spronk

FPS noob

would be incredibly lame if they don't add a performance mode that allows 60 fps

to be clear the current 1.0 version on consoles apparently is quality mode with 4K ray tracing but there is no performance mode (60 fps) on consoles, maybe it will come with a day 1 patch. good idea not to preorder if you are gonna play on consoles though until thats determined

feels like the kind of game that'll be massively discounted quickly

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Ouch. He thinks it was orginally made to be a live serivce game but they changed that when Avengers bombed leaving a compromised single player story game.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Return it and buy it for Half off in December. -

Looks like they did a bad job on this one.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Feels like it should run better at 32:9 / 1440p but enjoyed the first few hours last night running around the first 2 nights playing map wack-a-mole.