Grand Kingdom (PS4)

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Found out my most recent power outage caused me to switch IP's from my ISP and that particular IP had been banned by SONY for some reason. Had them switch it last night and now i can finally download the damn game.

Just played for the first hour, looks like it could be a pretty decent game up my ally. Any pointers? My first hired unit team is Black Smith > Rogue > Arcanist > Medic.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Found out my most recent power outage caused me to switch IP's from my ISP and that particular IP had been banned by SONY for some reason. Had them switch it last night and now i can finally download the damn game.

Just played for the first hour, looks like it could be a pretty decent game up my ally. Any pointers? My first hired unit team is Black Smith > Rogue > Arcanist > Medic.
Pump experience stat first and focus one team to 30+ and rank up your merc squad as quickly as possible then cherry pick your new hires later. Also if you didn't get to name your team and yourself start a new game ASAP, I missed that some how and I am now stuck with legionnaires and Pierre as my names.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Steam sale is such a giant fart I went ahead and picked this up.

Looks like a different take on the normal SRPG gameplay, so I'm interested.

Nester

Vyemm Raider

Here is a tip, when you only have on troop of 4 chars don't send them on a multi day war if you enter have the $$ to hire more. I borked myself and had no troops to play with and no money to buy more.

I wonder if playing with my ps4 clock will effect war timing like other games?

I had to restart after looking at a 2 day war with no toons to do other quest.

The tutorial needs to include more war stuff, I have no idea what I am doing!

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Here is a tip, when you only have on troop of 4 chars don't send them on a multi day war if you enter have the $$ to hire more. I borked myself and had no troops to play with and no money to buy more.

I wonder if playing with my ps4 clock will effect war timing like other games?

I had to restart after looking at a 2 day war with no toons to do other quest.

The tutorial needs to include more war stuff, I have no idea what I am doing!
If you mean the Dispatch command, they don't stay there until the end of the war. Usually after around 10-15 minutes (when they have done a fight) you can call them back (Changes from "Sent" to "war report"). Amount of fights they encounter is based on the time you let them stay. I make sure to have mine sent out before I go to bed. They've usually fought around 15-30 battles by the time I call them back. Think that might depend on where you send them. Guessing sending them to the front lines will cause more battles than the ambush or defend parts (unless you're on the losing side of the war being pushed).

turbo

Molten Core Raider
So as far as putting people out to WAR; is it better to try and get as many teams dispatched out as soon as you can afford? Or just focus on leveling your primary group of 4 with quests etc and get a semi decent 2nd group to always keep dispatched?

I always like having strong mages as a focus but at least early on they seem holy shitty. My rogue destoys though

Last question; you suggested getting your exp stat up first (Tech) but what does that really do? Every time you level you have a higher % chance of getting additional stats or?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Putting 20 points into tech on my medic vs none On my other team members I would level almost three times vs my other teams 1 at 40 points Medic was sitting at level 27 while my other team members with no points was 19. At that point I felt like first team should tech up for faster levels and overall rank ups.

For war dispatching I am not sure I just dispatch all my teams except the one I am using, win or loss matches I still get faction XP.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Putting 20 points into tech on my medic vs none On my other team members I would level almost three times vs my other teams 1 at 40 points Medic was sitting at level 27 while my other team members with no points was 19. At that point I felt like first team should tech up for faster levels and overall rank ups.

For war dispatching I am not sure I just dispatch all my teams except the one I am using, win or loss matches I still get faction XP.
Thanks, few quick follow ups

1) Now that i got a tiny bit of time to play it I settled on the following people and will just focus on them as it sounds like merc lvl will allow me to hire better folks down the road so no point in wasting to much time. I have Paladin i just got and lvl'ing to catch up as my heavy front line, rogue who just butt fucks all and still has guard to stay alive fairly well, medic who honestly does alright damage and at least until my understanding of the game is better I need the healing crutch i think, and then a charger. Charger i have mixed feelings so far since he is like a suicide bomber....this seem decent enough to take to 30-40?

2) Kind of confused on field skills....like i can never use my bombers skill or my vital steal (rogue?) that takes 30% of peoples health. It always says there is no target even if i have a guy right infront of me. Am i missing something here?

3) TP inbattle; is there any use for it outside of assists & grit?

4) Upgrading gear, haven't spent anything yet but is this suggested early on or a waste of resources?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Thanks, few quick follow ups

1) Now that i got a tiny bit of time to play it I settled on the following people and will just focus on them as it sounds like merc lvl will allow me to hire better folks down the road so no point in wasting to much time. I have Paladin i just got and lvl'ing to catch up as my heavy front line, rogue who just butt fucks all and still has guard to stay alive fairly well, medic who honestly does alright damage and at least until my understanding of the game is better I need the healing crutch i think, and then a charger. Charger i have mixed feelings so far since he is like a suicide bomber....this seem decent enough to take to 30-40?

2) Kind of confused on field skills....like i can never use my bombers skill or my vital steal (rogue?) that takes 30% of peoples health. It always says there is no target even if i have a guy right infront of me. Am i missing something here?

3) TP inbattle; is there any use for it outside of assists & grit?

4) Upgrading gear, haven't spent anything yet but is this suggested early on or a waste of resources?

1-Charger is an assist king and decent damage, then suicide for the win.
2-Could be war only skill but not sure.
3-no
4-upgrade if you want to slot something nice, otherwise wait.

Party of 4 rogues speced differently is a destroyer of worlds. I have rogue focused on movement(AGI) and actions (VIT) for back line(Piercing stab is key on this one), Con and Vit for my tank though thinking about AGI with guard is better than CON for the HP, and well rounded STR/AGI/VIT for my other two. I typically win the first round it is broken as fuck.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I've found the dark knight is just as rape as the rogue. I wish there was a good wiki for this game. I'm doing fine but there are so many war stats and mechanics I do not understand at all.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I've found the dark knight is just as rape as the rogue. I wish there was a good wiki for this game. I'm doing fine but there are so many war stats and mechanics I do not understand at all.
Two swords guy? Yeah and he has a massive move up and attack as well, allowing for some nasty combos.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I kept knocking the enemies out of my next attacks range with the Valkyrie. Was annoying me that I couldn't get the timing right. I like I can just mash the button with rogue or dark knight.

I do need to do some rehiring and pay more attention to the skills they're starting with, so may give the Valk another shot.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I unbound the skill that knocked dudes back, same with noble and the fighter launch that also moves mobs out of range.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bump > Cause it took me forever to find this and since its on the PS4 I cant buy it till I get home.