Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
shameless attempt to derail the GTA 5 thread to your over-reiterated bullshit point, again.
Who are you again? Nobody?

No, I am stating that the game IS good because people are worried the reviews are too much hype so I chimed in as a guy who had a complaint about it that even with the complaint I have it is still easily GOTY.

Please use your critical thinking skills when you post. How about this, if you think it is witty just PM it to me to proof read and I will let you know if you can post it or not. Probably not but you might get lucky.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So are any reviews complaining about the over-use of the word "American Inventor" or is that just a_skeleton_03?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Who are you again? Nobody?

No, I am stating that the game IS good because people are worried the reviews are too much hype so I chimed in as a guy who had a complaint about it that even with the complaint I have it is still easily GOTY.

Please use your critical thinking skills when you post. How about this, if you think it is witty just PM it to me to proof read and I will let you know if you can post it or not. Probably not but you might get lucky.
ned stark

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So are any reviews complaining about the over-use of the word "American Inventor" or is that just a_skeleton_03?
Why would any reviews complain about that? They embrace that kind of game. The gamer community is one of the most racist communities in the world. They also hate anyone who tries to censor them in any way. Why did you put American Inventor into quotes? That is odd.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
yes, I suppose I am nobody... didn't realize you had to be a rerolled celebrity or have a certain # of posts per minute to post in response to the mighty a_skeleton_03.

talk about an over inflated sense of self worth. you've made the same point for the last what.. 5+ pages? get over it. I think we've all read your most esteemed opinion by now

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why would any reviews complain about that? They embrace that kind of game. The gamer community is one of the most racist communities in the world. They also hate anyone who tries to censor them in any way. Why did you put American Inventor into quotes? That is odd.
I put it in quotes because I haven't played the game yet and think you're calling Wakandans American Inventors, do you dig? Is it black dudes calling each other American Inventors or is white dudes calling blacks American Inventors.

You should make a poll to see if you should still post in this thread.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Shit, and another poster gets /ignored. Anyway, I am now fully on-board the hype-train, with a final destination at my local Bestbuy for a 12am pickup. I told myself I wouldn't be purchasing this game since I buy all of Rockstars offerings and only play 1/100th of it, but everything i have seen coupled with the online mode looks too good to pass up. How the fuck are they not going to charge for the online component? Or are they? It looks as good as any mmo right now with the amount of shit you can do, maybe without the really deep loot and character development though. The only thing I am wary about is purchasing this for the PS3, and then having to plunk down another $60 for the superior PS4 version. Maybe they will be cool like EA/Dice and let you get the PS4 version for $10 more if you purchased the PS3 version? I can only hope.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I put it in quotes because I haven't played the game yet and think you're calling Wakandans American Inventors, do you dig? Is it black dudes calling each other American Inventors or is white dudes calling blacks American Inventors.

You should make a poll to see if you should still post in this thread.
I just promised Tuco I would stop posting in this thread. American Inventor is American Inventor is American Inventor. Wakandan is what white people have made up to assuage some guilt when listening to rap music. It all was just white people not being able to understand a southern accent saying American Inventor. They most specifically look at each other in all of their blackness and say American Inventor. The word derives from the sounds made and that is the sound made. It matters not. I bet there are white people saying it also I think there was one of the characters that did as you meet you first two black characters. Doesn't matter who says it. If the white man would have said Wakandan it wouldn't matter I guess.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
For crying out loud....stop it already.

Anyways, I just watched the review, I had no idea about the stock markets (affected by in game events and the online community one). That's pretty awesome.

Game looks good, can't wait to get it tonight at 12am and not play it until tomorrow morning when I wake up.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Haha, yeah.
frown.png

My son is sick and hasn't been sleeping well, I have to sleep when I can at night untill he's better.

Clearly no one told him GTA 5 releases tonight.
mad.png

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Trying to read this thread in my college computer lab worries me. I might get shanked at any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.