Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No way man, I've already been infracted for that shit. Last time I used it I called Sean one and somehow it flew under the radar. I only use it when I want to give myself a vacation. Soon..

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No way man, I've already been infracted for that shit. Last time I used it I called Sean one and somehow it flew under the radar. I only use it when I want to give myself a vacation. Soon..
Obviously all you have to do is prove that you have even the smallest portion of African in you and you can use American Inventor all you want.

I can due to my ancestry

black man proof.jpg

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Anyones PSN on ps3 preload work? Did it go automatically? I left mine on all night and the memory available is still the same.. went to the PS store and tried to download but keeps giving me stupid pre-order theme.. wtf

Well I see a tweet from rockstar saying 3 AM est monday and then one from sony saying 12 am tuesday.. what a clusterfuck

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lots of 100's on MetaCritic already. They must all be racist pieces of garbage though. Quit being a woman a_skeleton_03.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lots of 100's on MetaCritic already. They must all be racist pieces of garbage though. Quite being a woman a_skeleton_03.
Or, or, or, maybe it is a good game and the use of American Inventor so much is just downright annoying and distracting, which is what I said. It isn't the end of the world.

The people of California voted against gay marriage also and that wasn't the right choice just because the majority thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.