Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Are there heists that arent part of the main story? not that many missions left and i've only done 2 heists that paid anything and another one on the horizon.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Are there heists that arent part of the main story? not that many missions left and i've only done 2 heists that paid anything and another one on the horizon.
Apparently there will be heists in GTA:Online. If that helps you at all. I know I'm looking forward to doing heists with my IRL mates. I can't wait to rob some other fuckers onlline with my mates aswell ahha.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Wondering if the real estate pages on the phone are directly tied to GTA Online, one lists a bunch of houses that i don't think you can buy and the other one is always down for maintenance.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's a trophy for owning an apartment in GTA: Online, so I would assume that's a yes.

Saban_sl

shitlord
There's a trophy for owning an apartment in GTA: Online, so I would assume that's a yes.
Yes i think dynasty8 is for GTA Online, but theres another one that i'm not sure about, has Avery in the name. Lists like 20 properties but i drove to one and couldnt find a for sale sign.

Some googling answered that question i guess,

The Lenny Avery ones are for a mission. You have to knock down all the for sale signs down out the front

khalid

Unelected Mod
Found my first "garage queen". Some white car with lamborgini doors that goes faster than greased lightning. Scared to take it on a mission and lose it. Awesome how these random people are telling me how awesome I am as I am driving it around. Having so much fun in this game just driving around.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You don't stay stoned in this game long enough. It wears off in like two seconds.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Rented it to see just how awesome it is. And I have to agree, it is. Just going to wait for the PC version before I buy it.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Has there ever been a video game character as awesome as Trevor? I can't remember any.
The great thing about trevor is he actually has quiet a lot of depth to him. It would have been easy to just make a shallow crazy character so Rockstar could do crazy shit.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Finally finished the main story (and most of the side quests), that was pretty fucking awesome.

Only really missing the ridiculous collection quest shit like the Space Ship Parts and the Scrap Letters.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
What's the end game content like Sean? For those of us not quite there yet.
wink.png

DMK_sl

shitlord
So I'm about 25 percent in.. When does it really open up when it comes to side quests etc? As in the ? on the map. Maybe I'm remember incorrectly but I feel like GTA 4 had a shit load of side stuff that was pretty easy to just 'walk into' where as I feel GTA V is a bit more stream lined and pushes you towards the main story more? I'm not talking about tennis plane rides etc. I'm talking about side quests with decent story.. What am I doing wrong?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm probably about the same % in DMK, and I've noticed that too. It seems like at any given time between the 3 characaters, I might have 1 or 2 storyline quests available, and 1 or 2 "?" quests on the map and that's about it. Of course, you do run into the little side quests that aren't on the map, they just appear as a blip on the mini-map when you get close(like I just got a new heist driver who I found injured next to a wrecked car on the side of the road). But yeah, I remember feeling in previous GTAs that the amount of open quests at any given time were almost overwhelming, I don't get that feeling with 5. Maybe that's on purpose, with a lot of hidden stuff that they don't hold your hand and tell you where to go.

DMK_sl

shitlord
I'm probably about the same % in DMK, and I've noticed that too. It seems like at any given time between the 3 characaters, I might have 1 or 2 storyline quests available, and 1 or 2 "?" quests on the map and that's about it. Of course, you do run into the little side quests that aren't on the map, they just appear as a blip on the mini-map when you get close(like I just got a new heist driver who I found injured next to a wrecked car on the side of the road). But yeah, I remember feeling in previous GTAs that the amount of open quests at any given time were almost overwhelming, I don't get that feeling with 5. Maybe that's on purpose, with a lot of hidden stuff that they don't hold your hand and tell you where to go.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I kind of miss it. I was hoping to really get side tracked and try to prolong the game as much as possible while doing other stories. Unfortunately I kinda feel like I'm being funneled into the main story. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's not a big issue but it's definitely there.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I've just been settling into a routine of doing a storyline mission, then wandering around for a while to see if I happen to stumble upon non-marked stuff, and once I find one or two things, then repeat the routine. Not really optimal, I'm sure I'm wasting a ton of time, but it's fun, so who cares? GTA games are never the type of game you want to just rush through the storyline to beat it as quick as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.