Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_sl

shitlord
It's currently up on IPTorrents. This weekend just got real.
cool.png

DMK_sl

shitlord
Not saying the above people aren't going to buy it but If your not willing to pay for GTA 5 and support a dev company that has been releasing quality games for years. You're a faggot and fuck you.

Fadaar

That guy
If I had a modded console I might pirate it now. However, as it stands now I'm saving my money for when it comes out for PC or PS4.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Man, this is the only time in my life where I regret not having an Xbox. Guess it's still 4 more days for me. :/

Why can't there be any stores around here that break street dates. GDI.

Meatus_sl

shitlord
Not saying the above people aren't going to buy it but If your not willing to pay for GTA 5 and support a dev company that has been releasing quality games for years. You're a faggot and fuck you.
Definitely true. Had it pre-ordered since dec 2012. Back than there were still rumors of it coming out in april.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This has to leak for the PS3 like yesterday :/ I'm jonesing so bad for this and checking torrent sites hourly to see if it's up now is becoming OCD'ish. I'm just pissed this isn't simultaneously launching for PC, theres no way I'm buying it twice like I did GTA4.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
If they release it for PC, sure.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ah I see the camera following is still worthless in this game. No idea who wants a camera that shows the profile of whatever car they're driving while turning

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How big compared to GTA:SA?
I don't even think its comparable. The mountains are like to scale and shit, dude was climbing one earlier took him like 3-4 minutes, there was a lift to reach the top of the mountain and a lodge at the top with a parachute, he jumped off and took another 2-3 minutes to land, you got a real good idea of the scale at that point. Its just ridiculous.

I have this preordered but won't have any time to play it till Christmas. By then they'll be talking about the pc port I'm sure. Sigh.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The stream's down now apparently, but yeah. It looks great.

It'll be great on the consoles and absolutely amazing on the pc I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.