Grand Theft Auto IIIII - HDD City Stories

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
sickburn.gif

iannis

Musty Nester
lol. I've missed that gif!

Just so you guys know, it's actually really REALLY mean to pick on Duppin's teeth. I'm not saying this so that you'll stop doing it. I'm not saying it to shame anyone. I know you won't stop doing it, and Duppin is a mortal enemy, and there is no shame in crushing your enemy and seeing him driven before you.

Just if there was any question in the back of your mind -- that shit is really really mean. I don't entirely know why teeth are a sacred cow in our society, but they are.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Music isnt going to solve everything here, I need to make some significant life changes.

I'm happier in the last few weeks than I have been in years. I'm just getting up at 10 am, making breakfast, feeding my cat, shooting the shit with you tards, and then going down to the basement to build my own furniture.

I always thought that owning your business would liberate you, and in the way it has because you can do whatever you want whenever you want in theory. But in reality it way more constricting than a 9-5 job ever could be because in reality you never leave the office even if you're physically not there. A lot of people immediately trot out that work/life balance shit, but good luck with that when you have to do the jobs of 2-3 people.
I feel your pain bro. Most people just don't get that aspect of owning your own business. There's many upsides to it, especially if you do well at it, but there's lots of tradeoffs as well. I admire your situation, it takes balls to start over. I'd love to be able to take some time and figure out what I'd like to do instead of what I currently do, but unfortunately extricating myself from the business is pretty difficult because my bro would probably try to beat me to the door. Fucker.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I feel your pain bro. Most people just don't get that aspect of owning your own business. There's many upsides to it, especially if you do well at it, but there's lots of tradeoffs as well. I admire your situation, it takes balls to start over. I'd love to be able to take some time and figure out what I'd like to do instead of what I currently do, but unfortunately extricating myself from the business is pretty difficult because my bro would probably try to beat me to the door. Fucker.
first world problems.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I just got a tentative offer this afternoon for a $85K job with full benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 20 minutes away from my house. Its a large ad agency by downtown Chicago.

Not sure if I want it...

1%'er problems

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Let the man have his moment, Sissy. You don't tread on the unemployed. That's the Republican party's job.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Its really not. Its actually kind of insulting for my skill set.

But its nice to be offered that kind of money only after a weeks of barely looking

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Are you getting your health insurance on the exchange since you're an unemployed?

Or at least sign up for medicaid.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I have an indestructible Soviet iron man physique. I dont need healthcare.

I survived Chernobyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.