Grand Theft Auto V

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I got this for Christmas and man the graphics to me are pretty huge upgrade and I love that they made use of the speaker on the controller on the PS4. It's put to great use for phone calls and police talk.

spronk

FPS noob
i spent an hour today in gta 5 online watching TV in my apartment

what the fuck am i doing

Brad2770

brad2770 is my gamer tag. I mostly do missions or race with friends. Add me if you want to get in on it.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
First decent GTA game as far as I'm concerned. Some of the cars are way too responsive, but compared to the shitastic controls of GTA 4, this is wonderful. The character stereotypes feel more natural than the previous entries, and that's a big reason for my appreciation. I don't feel like I'm in a cartoon every single time I talk to someone.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just put this in my ps4 and it copies over some 40 gigs of stuff, then I load it up and it has to install even more? Shit. Suppose it makes sense after seeing the size of the map they include in the damn box.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the load times are atrocious, so much for next gen power
frown.png
the pc version apparently has been delayed just says 1st quarter 2015 now, be interesting to see how it differs from the PS4 version

Darph_sl

shitlord
Me and Windersnaps plowed through this over the Holday.

Masterpiece. Trevor just made my top 5 video game characters list.

Is it worth getting into the online gameplay?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, when I started this I assumed Franklin was going to be the cool guy, but Trevor is by far the best character.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Replaying this on PS4. Fuck this is a great game. Nothing comes close.
Pretty much. I loved playing this game so much.

Thinking about playing it again even though I just beat it a few months back. Maybe try to do all the side missions along with the story mode.

spronk

FPS noob
yjexxe2.jpg

it is a fantastic game though and if you liked SR3/GTA3 and own a console i'd say pick it up, i bought it digitally on PS4 so i can play at my leisure and GTA online is pretty fun for a quick fix of racing/shooting. i'll rebuy pc version down the road after a year, since it'll take that long for patches and mods to stabilize and the price will be $10 or less by then

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Delayed again until April 14th

GTA 5 delayed again on PC - PC Gamer

Is anyone even going to give a shit about this by the time it comes out a year and a half later after consoles?
God damnit!

And yeah, it'll definitely still be a big deal. I own a 360 but haven't bought a game for it since 2008, and I don't plan on buying any newer consoles. Still lots of us PC gamers out there looking forward to it. Nevermind all the people who already played it on console who want to play it on a beefy PC for improved graphics and mods.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Fuck, that sucks. I've got it pre-ordered on Steam. Well, guess it allows me to keep my D3 refreshed addiction going (though I doubt that will last even a month).