Gravy's Cooking Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
maybe you can experiment w/ other flavors
No kidding. Other than getting the fucking dr pepper out of there, the slow cooker should do the job just fine but it will take many hours. Of course smoking it would be better but the crock pot is your second best option.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Our grocery store does these little weekly free meal deals (buy a main item, get a bunch of other shit to go with it free). This week is a bone-in pork butt for some pulled pork sandwiches. Never touched one of these before. Usually when I do pulled pork, I throw a couple tenderloins in the slow cooker, cover it in Dr Pepper and let it roll for a few hours. Can I do similar with this or does it require some other special treatment (other than having it in there a lot longer, I’d imagine)?
Season it heavily, wrap it in foil, and put it on the grill at about 250 using indirect heat. About 2 hours per pound. Note this will suck up a lot of propane. You can do it in the oven at 250. And of course the crockpot.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1662226276543.png

When FOH big brains tell me carbs are bad *laughs in asshat*

102g carbs, 70g protein, 10g fat

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
is a femdom simp, content creator, dog sloppy second, single digit body fat, anti woke Brit not original enough by the standards of this forum?

No. You are predictable and tiresome. I'm in as good shape as you, but I don't need to flaunt it. I have lots of sex, I don't need to flaunt it. I have a family, am confident in myself, and do very well financially. But I don't need to flaunt it.

You are a small person with a terrible personality and no redeeming qualities. I hope that's good with you. That's what you are. Be proud.

• 1Edgelord

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m legit curious what the white stuff is on top? Looks like gravy but doesn’t seem likely with only 10 grams of fat.

It mainly looks bland as hell.
It looks a couple of containers of Elmer's paste got dumped on some chicken and rice.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I’m legit curious what the white stuff is on top? Looks like gravy but doesn’t seem likely with only 10 grams of fat.

It mainly looks bland as hell.

1662239965438.png

you normally have it with Turkey at Christmas, but I'm a degenerate so I had it with Chicken in August

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Bread crumbs and lumpy gravy chicken tacos. Mmmmmm.

I had to settle for homemade cornbread with my chili :/

I have that meal, minus the bread sauce, twice a day every day and have done for the last several months

• 1WTF

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I have that meal, minus the bread sauce, twice a day every day and have done for the last several months
I made fried dough last night. Might make a chocolate cake later. I'm 6'5" 240lbs and give zero fucks what i eat.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I made fried dough last night. Might make a chocolate cake later. I'm 6'5" 240lbs and give zero fucks what i eat.

pick a random date from jan-march and june-today (except aug 9-16th) and I'll post what I ate that day, guaranteed it was 2 x chicken and rice tortilla wrap

Breakfast is usually scrambled egg in toasted bun. Occasionally something else like smash burgers, but rarely