Gravy's Fun League (Fun League II) 2017

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will activate the league this week. Please be sure to accept your team this week. If you played last year and don't want to this year, I need to know the team name.

Standard ESPN Rules, 10 teams.

Draft: Tues 9/5 10:15 EST

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I will play again....if I can remember my log in and password! :D
Guess I should start to do some homework too...and ask the Ghost of Gravy for help again!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If a spot opens up for this I would be interested in joining.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now that ham and I have worked out the date for his league's draft I will get on that tonight for the other 3 leagues.

I will be doing a roll call of current owners and if a spot opens up I will let you know DickTrickle DickTrickle

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I look forward to reclaiming my top spot among the plebes. Last year was just an off year for me, nothing more than a freak occurrence.

• 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
Fister Robotos need to return to the glory days of the first season of this league!

• 1Worf

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I look forward to drafting poorly, buying shoes and forgetting to check the schedule....it was my winning strategy last year.

• 1Worf

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ritley, allah, and Raider Hater, get to the league page and claim your teams. Gracias.

My buy-in league got rescheduled to the same time-slot as this draft; I tried to get them to move it to no success. I set my player preferences for auto-pick and plan to actively maintain my team, but I might only be able to pick in the first few rounds. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sterling

El Presidente
My buy-in league got rescheduled to the same time-slot as this draft; I tried to get them to move it to no success. I set my player preferences for auto-pick and plan to actively maintain my team, but I might only be able to pick in the first few rounds. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Being as it's a snake draft I doubt anyone will care all that much. Auction drafts are something else though.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

No worries.

Sterling

El Presidente
WR corps real good, RB situation is a mess, Crowell and Ingram isn't exactly ideal. But with both Seattle shitbirds on my bench maybe that will sort itself out to be a reasonable option.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I wasn't nearly as prepared as I thought I was.

The 30 second picks actually were quicker than I was expecting. I think just about every pick I had ready to go, got snagged 1-2 positions before me. So I panicked on a few of my picks, and I am not entirely confident on it.

Can't wait to still kick all your asses!

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
GULP....had to work really fucking late...then got home to pack for vacation...leaving in 3 hours...yeah, I missed the mother fucking draft.
Onehitwonder.

Who wants cookies? (I bake when I feel bad.)

Sterling

El Presidente
GULP....had to work really fucking late...then got home to pack for vacation...leaving in 3 hours...yeah, I missed the mother fucking draft.
Onehitwonder.

Who wants cookies? (I bake when I feel bad.)
Your team seems perfectly reasonable, so autodraft didn't hose you too bad, though I don't think I'd generally carry 2 tight ends.

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I got two hours sleep before I left home, forgot to put my team together for week one....sigh.
That being said...my mini vacation was awesome...in the middle of the woods...no cell coverage, no internet, no traffic, not very many people, lake, camp fire, New and me...it was fucking awesome.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to need to make some major changes to my team. Holy shit at scoring less than 50 points!