Gravy's League (Fun II) Fantasy football

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
League is ready to go and the draft is Tuesday 10:15EST. Since nobody bailed I assume everyone is still in. If there is a last minute change, let me know.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was wondering if we were still on for this year. Thanks for setting it up!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well shit. I got caught up with the kids and totally forgot about the draft! I should go check my team...

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, I got caught up in some stuff and missed the fun league drafts, but both teams seem reasonably workable so I guess I can't complain too much.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a little annoyed that I somehow managed to draft both Evan Engram and Emmanuel Sanders before a QB, but other than that it isn't terrible.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey, I've got Wentz, Goff, & Mahommes at QB. Anyone want to give up an above average RB for one of them?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I thought people wouldn't be paying attention since the league started at the last minute, but I've been pleasantly surprised that every opponent has fielded a full no-bye/no-injury lineup. Maybe I've been lucky.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Who is The Collusionist? He has 3 people set to play that are all on Bye this week. Heh, and he just got 33 points from the Denver defense.