Gravy's League (Fun II) Fantasy football

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
League is ready to go and the draft is Tuesday 10:15EST. Since nobody bailed I assume everyone is still in. If there is a last minute change, let me know.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was wondering if we were still on for this year. Thanks for setting it up!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well shit. I got caught up with the kids and totally forgot about the draft! I should go check my team...

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, I got caught up in some stuff and missed the fun league drafts, but both teams seem reasonably workable so I guess I can't complain too much.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a little annoyed that I somehow managed to draft both Evan Engram and Emmanuel Sanders before a QB, but other than that it isn't terrible.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey, I've got Wentz, Goff, & Mahommes at QB. Anyone want to give up an above average RB for one of them?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I thought people wouldn't be paying attention since the league started at the last minute, but I've been pleasantly surprised that every opponent has fielded a full no-bye/no-injury lineup. Maybe I've been lucky.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Who is The Collusionist? He has 3 people set to play that are all on Bye this week. Heh, and he just got 33 points from the Denver defense.