Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
etchazz said:
i already asked curt about this earlier in this same thread...he didn"t respond i would sure love to see him come back as i feel like i"m wasting money on my season tickets. great ballpark, great hitters, absolutely no pitching.
Yeah I heard he has an issue with ownership here. Don"t we all? No idea if it"s true but If I was him I would stick with the World Champs. Gotta love Philly sports.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I tried to get interested in F13, but the frequentness of posts just isn"t high enough. Hell, their Green Monster Games thread saw no action for 9 months in 2007. I suppose they might be more sane than us, neglecting a subject in which you"ve received no new data, but fuck that.

Lonin_foh

shitlord
The 1up podcast touched on Curt and 38 Studios a little bit since one of them talked with Curt at CES. They were extremely skeptical and really didn"t know what the fuck they were talking about. They did say they would like to get Curt on the show though, which would be awesome. I believe the 1up podcast is one of the most listened to in the gaming genre, so you"d get some publicity and clear up the ignorance about your game and company.

QforQ said:
Curt did a pretty good interview with Ten Ton Hammer at CES this past week. In it he talks about the company, how he runs things, and how much of a hardcore gamer he is :p He also talks about MMO forums and he says that 38 Studios wants more intelligent discussion about MMO Game play

38 Studios - Curt Schilling Interview at CES 2008 | Ten Ton Hammer
Shameless plug for theNerfbat Forums, which I relaunched recently. Good MMO discussion, subdued, intelligent, and a 38 Studios designer pays close attention to them (me). If you come and cause trouble, I"ll be forced to make a rant forum and will kick the crap out of anyone who rants outside of them.

Edit: Also, I just made it so you can read a couple of the forums without being registered... I don"t know why the heck you couldn"t before. I blame Teljair.

Teljair_foh

shitlord
Blackguard said:
Shameless plug for theNerfbat Forums, which I relaunched recently. Good MMO discussion, subdued, intelligent, and a 38 Studios designer pays close attention to them (me). If you come and cause trouble, I"ll be forced to make a rant forum and will kick the crap out of anyone who rants outside of them.
Bring it on, Carebear.

Maxxius_foh

shitlord
Blackguard said:
Nothing to rant about yet ;p

Northerner_foh

shitlord
Make the rant forums first and add in a SS forum and I might even come by. Otherwise I"ve got EJ and here already

There"s always room for more ranting though!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
And...
Ngruk said:
Decisions have been made and announcements of our decisions will be out sometime in the next month or two.
..while we were discussing graphics engines. Nothing is set in stone.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Hey folks. Busy busy busy.
Excited to say we"ve gotten verbal agreements with 3 more senior engineers, coming from some pretty big places to join this little frat party in Maynard!
Great engineers, always a good thing.