Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
The beer convention at the WTC was total ass. I say this because you had to wait in a long line with a 2oz cup. They should of either made the glasses bigger or had a bigger place to hold the capacity that was there with shorter lines.
I never had to wait more than a minute or so, and I"d be enjoying the sample I just got while I waited. It could"ve been done better, but I enjoyed it, and found Coney Island Albino Python from it. So delicious~

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
kudos said:
What"s taking so long with some info? This thread has been around forever with very little of anything actually going on. I only say this because I have an interest.
It"s only taking "long" because I started yapping in here years before we were going to be able to say much of anything.

Here"s what I can say, with confidence.
It"s an MMO.
R.A. Salvatore created the world you"ll live in from the small group of folks that started the game/story. It turned into his world, then was and is being developed into something fitting and massive.
Todd MacFarlane is assisting an incredible group of artists create the world you"ll see in addition to collaborating with R.A. in every possible way.
It"s high fantasy.
There won"t be a bloody sock.
It will be different.
It won"t launch until it"s ready.
You won"t see/hear 99% of what I want to show/say until months/years after I wanted to show/say stuff.
I"ll kill Danuser in game within 48 hours of launch.
I"ll likely kill Danuser soon after that as well....

P.S. I have already killed Danuser in game, so I can speak from experience and with confidence that it will happen again....

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Good post, I like how it"s structured in a bullet point format instead of wall-o-text.

Definitely look forward to see what the game blossoms into.

One thing that I can say with full confidence, have enough endgame content at launch. PLEASE!

Kuro_foh

shitlord
Dammit man, we must know if the manginas will be fully naked! AGE OF CONAN HAS RAISED THE BAR ON MANGINA TECHNOLOGY!

Come on, you know you want to make random promises that everyone will scream about half a decade from now when the game is in beta2 and they can no longer fire laser beams from their anuses.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Kuro said:
Dammit man, we must know if the manginas will be fully naked! AGE OF CONAN HAS RAISED THE BAR ON MANGINA TECHNOLOGY!

Come on, you know you want to make random promises that everyone will scream about half a decade from now when the game is in beta2 and they can no longer fire laser beams from their anuses.
Wait we can"t fire laser beams from our asses anymore???? THATS IT, THIS GAME SUCKS!

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
Ngruk said:
P.S. I have already killed Danuser in game, so I can speak from experience and with confidence that it will happen again....
You"ve already killed Danuser in Copernicus? Color me impressed.

Not that you killed him (he"s a total sissy) but that the team is so far along in the game "already".

Lonin_foh

shitlord
Cadrid said:
You"ve already killed Danuser in Copernicus? Color me impressed.

Not that you killed him (he"s a total sissy) but that the team is so far along in the game "already".
If so, Curt"s probably being beaten by their PR person right now.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Ngruk said:
I"ll kill Danuser in game within 48 hours of launch.
I"ll likely kill Danuser soon after that as well....

Internet exclusive.

Schilling announces secret project will be 100% PvP focused on FoH website....

Cybsled

Does high fantasy include monks?

I"m sick of MMOs not including monks anymore ;( You were a monk once, Curt...keep the dream alive!!!

Noah EQ2_foh

shitlord
Cybsled said:
Does high fantasy include monks?

I"m sick of MMOs not including monks anymore ;( You were a monk once, Curt...keep the dream alive!!!
Danuser is on the team... pretty sure he would ragequit if there were not a monkish class.

imready2go_foh

shitlord
Blackulaa said:
Looks like Blackbeard is gonna die...

Now we know why Curt can"t give out info.

comicstripclub.com ? Archive ? Blackguard Kidnapped.jpg
Shilling hasn"t looked that skinny since he was an Oriole! (Curse you, Glen Davis, curse you to hell.)

And why do we have to hear "we won"t release until it"s ready" for the billionth time when we all know it"s a lie? Games aren"t released when they"re ready - they"re released when the accountants say, "Holy shit, we"re broke!"

Bongk_foh

shitlord
imready2go said:
And why do we have to hear "we won"t release until it"s ready" for the billionth time when we all know it"s a lie? Games aren"t released when they"re ready - they"re released when the accountants say, "Holy shit, we"re broke!"
100% true, no MMOG i have ever played was even close to ready to be released, WoW inlcuded. WoW was just less broken than most of the rest, but still very incomplete on things they wanted in, horrible class balance, untested class changes, little to no end game, etc.

The only thing Curt is going to "try" to do is release in better shape the the rest, but it still will never be "ready".