Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
What happend on opening day Curt? You looked tired man. Your one of my favorite pitchers. I was a pitcher growing up as a kid. So i love pitching duels. They are by far better then slugfests. Anyways bring hope the Cy Young and kick the Yankee"s ass i cant stand them. BTW, i am a Dodger fan.

Ikia_foh

shitlord
For general amusement, I was out to dinner with my more sports loving friends who were watching the post-game wrap up and Curt came on wearing a 38 shirt. They had no idea what it was, so I said, "oooo that"s his game development company!" and had to explain the details. Nothing like free advertising.

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
For anyone that didn"t notice, for the loading bars it doesn"t go up to 100%, just the number 38. Nice touch.

The whole website is very slick and enjoyable. Kudos to the mastermind!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Very slick design. I was reading up on the press releases and it was a good read The VP and New Leader announcements proved to be interesting~

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
Very slick design. I was reading up on the press releases and it was a good read The VP and New Leader announcements proved to be interesting~
They did a fantastic job getting that up and running. Used a great web company called Mediaboom out of NY or Penn, can"t remember. Glad to see you like it, the people that put it together will be glad to hear it.

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
Y"know, with everything going so swimmingly I can"t help but wonder with dread when some giant atom bomb of a disaster will hit either the company, the game, or the early fan base. I guess that"s just my jaded inner gamer.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Ngruk said:
They did a fantastic job getting that up and running. Used a great web company called Mediaboom out of NY or Penn, can"t remember. Glad to see you like it, the people that put it together will be glad to hear it.
You need more Munch items. He"s a badass. Thinking of getting the baseball cap.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Gladeous said:
Schiling posting here...ya right...next thing you know Salvatore and McFarlane will pipe in too...suuure.
I came really late on this forum, but all i can say is you were pretty damn wrong huh? lol

Someone needs to get Curt a FoH tshirt to wear for practices lol

Glad you like the website. That constituted a good deal of extra work for several of us. I got lucky and was able to pretty much ignore the building process after mocking some things up for mediaBOOM, but Danuser had to stick through and manage the whole process from our end. The attention to detail and polish paid off, I guess, since everyone seems to really like the site.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Curt"s bio on the site says he has been involved in the industry for 10 years, starting with SOE. Was Curt a developer on Tanarus?