Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ngruk said:
Why would Smed have your resume? Why would anyone? Because you made a Doom mod? Please.
Doom mods are for kids.

Asshat.

I made a new level for pacman that fucked up that bearded faggot with the funny tie. Pacman: The Sequel. Where he closed his eyes and I made the blue collidable shit change on a variable C++ Routine.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Utnayan is the I"m Rich Bitch/Lumie of MMO General. This shit is just scary crazy.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Tred said:
This is boring.
Couldn"t agree more, and I apologize for stringing it along. I also just realized that my life has changed in an epic way if my Saturday is so enthralling as to have this be what I do????

So anyway, if someone wants to start a new relevant discussion that has to do with game play, MMO"s or 38, please do.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
I can tell you what"s going to happen Monday. Danuser, or BOTH Danuser and Roberts are going to walk by and look at me with this "look"...
I"m going to reply
"WHAT?"
We"ll laugh and go on our way.

Tonic_foh

shitlord
Here"s my subject change for ya:

Still hiring an Associate Producer? Perhaps an intern for the position?

Your thoughts on the upcoming games for the next few months vs what you guys are working on?

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
I only get involved in the hiring process after people have made it through the ringer now. Something I"ve watched grow (the hiring process) from the usual small start up mentality of "Get great people" to "get great people who are ridiculously talented".

Once the talent piece for disciplines came into play, I backed out.

Lots of people playing AION. Lots following the other stuff going on. As I stated earlier I am getting back into WOW. No matter what I have played in the past 6-8 months (almost EVERYTHING non MMO for the most part) in the MMO scene nothing has even come close to making me want to get into it and level. That"s probably dragged my MMO enthusiasm down as much as anything (though I do still maintain my EVE account and log in to train when my latest skill is finished training)

Our playtests are increasing in both quantity and fun, which has been a huge move. Believe it or not there"s an immense amount of dev work that has to be done before you can start getting fun into an MMO. I didn"t think that at first, but now completely understand what it means.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Wait for it...

PS: They give you that look because they know you are full of shit and they wonder if you had McQuaid"s personality implanted in your brain. Honestly, which isn"t hard considering you hirted Moorgard, the biggest fuckstick in the industry. That should speak volumes of your game alone.

Hold on... Brb.

I should post the pic of me and Kirby too back in 86. Maybe that would help solidify you are a lying piece of shit?

Tearofsoul_foh

shitlord
What are you guys arguing about?

LET THE PRODUCT TELLS THE TRUTH !

So, Ut, do you think we are idiots here? There will be beta and reviews for Copernicus. If it sucks, I wont give Curt a single penny. Why are you trying so hard to bring someone down instead of the product?

And guess what, I will start the flame WITH you if the game sucks, and Curt will be Brad v2.0 to me. But for now, please shut the fuck up, Ut. I wanna see more creative post about MMO, not your bull shit.

Again, the game itself will tell the truth for us, not you, Ut.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Ngruk said:
I only get involved in the hiring process after people have made it through the ringer now.
Serious question. Why do you get involved in the hiring process at all ?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
This thread is the christmas in august of forum drama. Some pro athlete CEO battling it out with, well, I honestly have no fucking clue what Ut"s deal is but the dude clearly needs some medication and therapy, and we"re one step away from one of them getting on a plane to knock on the others door with a knife (or a baseball bat would be more suitable, I gues).

Thanks <3 You"ve made my sunday morning hangover so much more bearable.

That said, Curt, don"t you think you should maybe take the high road here and stop feeding his narcissism? Ut isn"t gonna stop and the dude clearly has nothing better to do, just putting it out there but it is a little petty to see you get caught up in this shit.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Azrayne said:
This thread is the christmas in august of forum drama. Some pro athlete CEO battling it out with, well, I honestly have no fucking clue what Ut"s deal is but the dude clearly needs some medication and therapy, and we"re one step away from one of them getting on a plane to knock on the others door with a knife (or a baseball bat would be more suitable, I gues).

Thanks <3 You"ve made my sunday morning hangover so much more bearable.

That said, Curt, don"t you think you should maybe take the high road here and stop feeding his narcissism? Ut isn"t gonna stop and the dude clearly has nothing better to do, just putting it out there but it is a little petty to see you get caught up in this shit.
He loves it. And he knows it. And I love calling his ego shit out. Close is under a non disclosure agreement. I am not, you bitch. (Curt, not you)

Edit: The email of all emails coming up. I am stuck in 07. A lot of fuckers emailed me in 07 at[email protected]

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Utnayan said:
He loves it. And he knows it. And I love calling his ego shit out. Close is under a non disclosure agreement. I am not, you bitch. (Curt, not you)

Edit: The email of all emails coming up. I am stuck in 07. A lot of fuckers emailed me in 07 at[email protected]

Aha. Now you"re going to hate me, buddy.

**cough** Mike Nelson **cough**

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan said:
Grab the popcorn fuckers. I will release a bomb in about the next hour here on your new CEO.
OoOoOoOo.....who"s gonna wait here hitting refresh for whatever convoluted bullshit you"ll trot out this time?

Utnayan said:
You fuckers have either loved me or hated me since the dawn of my generated name on EQ.
Who the fuck knew you, or even fucking cared? The only reason people despise you now, or even care, is the angst you spew out in the quantity you do. IMO, you are the posterboy for every bad stereotype that people from other forums think of when they hear "FOH" and cringe. You"re an embarrassment to the forum, a black eye if you will. You"re a malignant tumor, and you"ll simply grow worse. You need to be excised via ban, in fact I"d say your several years overdue at this point.

You"re just a loudmouthed asshat who spouts generalized drivel and then tried to claim that YOU KNEW IT ALL ALONG. You"re like an MMO John Edward or James Van Praagh. Every MMO that will ever come out will be less than perfect, even WOW was. You berating and belittling every single MMO that comes out is a fucking travesty, it"s a sick joke.

Utnayan said:
And what matters ismy precioushobby
Are you fucking Gollum?

The fact that you are going apeshit this early with this game, it"s just so absolutely insane. We aren"t even in a beta. It"s not even remotely close to release. If the game is shitty, fine, we"ll deal with it. But it"s like you are justscramblingto find ammunition to throw at Curt, you sound absolutelydesperate!Do you work for another game studio, and you try to shit all over every other dev out of competition? At least in that instance I could see a (twisted) reason, but otherwise what? Can"t you wait until there is actually something concrete to motherfucking bitch about?? Jesus Christ, you sound like a 9yo girl who just had her barbie taken away.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Flight said:
Aha. Now you"re going to hate me, buddy.

**cough** Mike Nelson **cough**
Wrong. That was the common denomiator I used on my resume and the Guru3D interviews where you pulled it. The most common name in internet history you dork. (I still love you though... at least you tried)

* cough *

Do you really think I would post my real name in a Guru3D review?

Almost... there...

Edit: For the record, even Kaubel (Dextor EQ) doesn"t know my real name. And I talked to that awesome stud of studness on the phone constantly.

I am in 12 of 06. Holy fuck you guys love me.

Here is a int: I was signing Auto"s at J. Cousineaus in Maple Grove, MN last night. Call them up. Ask for the bouncer.

Getting closer...

Close hates this fucker. (I wonder how many people are hitting F5. Requiem.. your hits are going up and those ads are kicking ass for the pocket)