Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Flight said:
So your middle name is Nelson, then ?

simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Jus" kiddin".
Nope

Seriously, you fucking rock. I love you (Not in a gay way) Kid.

I wrote those editorial reviews and didn"t want to put out a real name. But God Damn good for you for looking and seeing it.

You are one cool fucker.

Zuuljin_foh

shitlord
I love how Ut slings shit left and right, but doesnt have the balls to back anything up. Then brushes it off like hes doing US a favor by telling it "raw" and without influenced by his "celebrity status" ego which he"s stroking so hard in this thread it just might be chaffing at this point.

Ut is an attention whore plain and simple. Look at all the replies he"s getting.

He"s getting closer and closer to a releasing a bomb alright...

Keep strokin Ut!

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Anyone interested in rolling up a new toon on Malfurion? Hit up Healsforfree if you do, Horde side. My oldest son got a friend into WoW this week and they are having a good time, figured I"d throw some heals out.
They may need a tank...

regret_foh

shitlord
Can someone give me a cliff notes version for why Ut is shitting all over some MMO (and its devs/producers/whatever) that isn"t even in beta yet?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ngruk said:
Anyone interested in rolling up a new toon on Malfurion? Hit up Healsforfree if you do, Horde side. My oldest son got a friend into WoW this week and they are having a good time, figured I"d throw some heals out.
They may need a tank...
You know, you are fucking hilarious. You are bringing your KIDS into the marketing mix? Holy fucklenuts.

You just don"t fucking quit with this innocent portrayal do you?

PS: Mippo will always be a dumbfuck and thott hated him.

Caliane

regret said:
Can someone give me a cliff notes version for why Ut is shitting all over some MMO (and its devs/producers/whatever) that isn"t even in beta yet?
It is in his nature.

Mippo_foh

shitlord
Ngruk said:
They may need a tank...
I actually just started a new Warrior 2 weeks ago on Aggamar. It"s been fun

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
my predictions:

1) ut will manage to insult schilling"s kids in some way

2) schilling will use this as a justification to never post here again

3) ut"s supposed celeb identity is never revealed, thread dies, -or- celebdom revealed, others expose as fraud, thread goes to hall of fame

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
regret said:
Utnayan doesn"t need a reason to shit all over threads, just like Syphilis doesn"t need a reason to make your dick rot.

Utnayan said:
You know, you are fucking hilarious. You are bringing your KIDS into the marketing mix? Holy fucklenuts.
You can"t take anything at face value can you? Heaven forbid someone mention their family members, or that they play. You really do sound a lot like Lumie, I could hear him accusing Curt of mentioning family as a marketing ploy, that bastard!

Mippo_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:

You just don"t fucking quit with this innocent portrayal do you?

PS: Mippo will always be a dumbfuck and thott hated him.
I bet he is your best friend in real life right? Oooooo maybe Thott was an old teammate of yours in the NFL?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok well, to show you this: Here is one of many flight arrangements I had that appar. your fuck buddy marketing guru said I was full of shit on.

03Dec06 Sunday
> > Car Pick Up City: San Diego CA, USA
> > Hertz Rent A Car Type: Inter Car Auto A/c
> > Confirmation#: D4811697*** Rate: 41.00USD
> > Approximate Price: 50.09USD
> > Drop Off: 04Dec Monday
> >
> > Rate Info: USD41.00 Ulmtd Day Xtra Hr21.00
> > Ulmtd
> > Approximate Price: USD50.09
> > Arrival Time: 06:06pm
> > Dropoff Time: 03:40pm
> >
> > DIRECT BILL REQUESTED
> >
> > 03Dec06 Sunday
> > Hotel Staybridge Suites By Holiday Inn Staybridge
> > Suites
> > Phone:858-453-5343
> > 6639 MIRA MESA BLVD, SAN DIEGO CA 92121
>
> > SAN DI
> > Fax:858-453-5393
> > Number of Rooms: 1 Room Guaranteed
> > Confirmation#: 64373*** Rate: 119.99USD
> > Check Out: 04Dec Monday (1 Night)
> > Cancel Before 1 Day(s) prior to Arrival
> >
> > DIRECT BILL SONY ONLINE CC ON FILE NS KING
> BED
That"s number 1.

Now, unfortunately, I had to cancel that because my dad was pretty sick. Smedley understood. But that is one of many offers.

Number 2. You are all being had by the marketeering of all marketers.

Let me let you in on a little secret, from an undisclosed unsolictated email:

"God is he full of shit. I love the way you light him up, he deserves it. He is in it for the dollar and told us all that in high level meetings. Did you know that many people write his emails and portray them to be innocent as they search other web sites? He""ll ask what games are traditional segways and then post about them like he actually played them. That chess game? He is a God Damn genious with that. He pulled the same stunt on a different forum. All for the fanbase so he can sell a product. RA has little to nothing to do with anything in the game. He is paid to stamp a name on it because Curt did his homework and found that Drizzt was a key piece in what D&D fans loved. It will sell more with his name on it. That"s why he hired him and our favorite comic artist.

Imagine Tom Clancy. UbiSoft has him for the same reason. A name to sell. But at least those people are *somewhat* passionate about games. What really irks me about this entire thing is that he landed on a hype train from Sony Online because they thought it would be a great marketing idea to bring in a professional athlete. He went a step further and decided to market his own dollars on it. He never gamed. He doesn"t give a shit about games, unless it makes him money. He talks about games in the past because he asks those people what games to talk about and then presses it off as his own experience. It"s sickening.

I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you calling him out. He actually had a meeting once you shitstormed his thread (Thank God) to form up his own forums so they could moderate it and have better publicity. I cannot believe how fake this guy is. Don"t stop. Just keep it up. Someone has to call out his shit. You were overboard with McQuaid but you were right. At least he loved games though and I will still tell you to give him a second chance. He really means well. It"s like Pete who has these great visions but never delivers. But yes, you were right when he tried to bank on that for profit and product delivery. Either way, he is going through a tough time so ease up on him if you can.

But Curt is a different one. He doesn"t give a shit about anything but his ego and his pocket book and that is directly why Close and him struggled during their relationship. Close sucked because he came from an environment where creativity was stifled in the face of mass market. But he still understood the business and he still loved games. He hated the fact that Curt was a mouth piece to make money on his jersey. The fact that these people do his research for him is utterly disgusting, and you should continue to point it out until you get banned. You may be over the top and swear and honestly, I think you need o chill the fuck out a lot of the time, but at least you are honest. And you tell it like it is. No one else here does that."

antoine_sl

shitlord
i wonder if utnayan got his idea for being on the vikings from the guy in Flying Hellfish over on Kil"jaeden who actually was on the vikings?

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
That"s it? That"s your bomb? A flight plan receipt and an email you wrote yourself?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That"s just too awesome.

The most awesome part of that email? Anyone that knows me, even for a minute, knows I have zero interest in being filtered, or any issues with being railed on, and never have. No one has ever written or spun an email, or internet post, as me, ever. That"s great stuff.

Oh and ya, it"s about my ego and pocketbook. Because Lord knows the smart play would be for me to invest my life savings in the gaming industry, making an MMO. Ya, that"s probably the first place your financial advisor AND your wife would want you to piss away 30 million bucks....

As for ego? It takes about 5 seconds to Google and find something where someone trashes me, repeatedly. I can live with it, and have. It"s part of life when you do something for a living in front of millions of people. But hey, you know that right? You"re a former celebrity yourself right? HAHAHAHA! Oh wait, you were a bat boy for the twins in the 90"s because you won "special kids of Minnesota bat boy for a day", my bad.

That"s just awesome, that this late in a thread, this far into your postings on this forum, you made an even bigger tool out of yourself. I didn"t think it was possible.

Awesome stuff.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ngruk said:
That"s it? That"s your bomb? A flight plan receipt and an email you wrote yourself?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That"s just too awesome.

The most awesome part of that email? Anyone that knows me, even for a minute, knows I have zero interest in being filtered, or being railed on, and never have. No one has ever written or spun an email, or internet post, as me, ever. That"s great stuff.

That"s just awesome, that this late in a thread, this far into your postings on this forum, you made an even bigger tool out of yourself. I didn"t think it was possible.

Awesome stuff.
Truth hurts? Is that all you"ve got? You have your panties in a bunch because it is fucking true and your ego can"t handle it. And by posting that inane reply you just proved it. Your ego sucks. And your money train stops. You are here for the dollar. And are fake as shit.

I could handle you coming here and promoting a product. But I won"t handle you coming here and spewing a bunch of shit from your marketing director who told you that The Dig was popular and people loved the music, so you should post about it in a futile attempt to win over the nerds. (PS: I am a fucking nerd. I am a 6"2" 240 Lbs nerd a holic. And you know what? Some of these fuckers hate me. Some of them love me. But I do not have to do a personal reveal to gain their support. I would rather they take me at face value. I have had enough of that shit in my life, and so should you, if you weren"t selling a product.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
You"re a liar Ut, and that you just proved it makes it even funnier, and that you continue to is funny, yet sad at the same time.

Truth hurts? The truth that I am a pathetically SLOW white athlete, ya that hurts, but I couldn"t ever do anything about that. That I could NEVER EVER get Marquis Grissom or Mark Lemke out, ya, that hurts. The truths that reveal inability to achieve stuff, ya, that hurts. The next time a post of yours is accompanied by truth though, that will be the first. You are quite honestly the most disturbed and biggest liar I"ve ever met, to date. That might change, but I"m not seeing it. And to think some 300+ pages ago you were all about "Honesty" above all, yet you turn out to be a liar of epic proportions.... Pot meet kettle....