Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
But I won"t handle you coming here and spewing a bunch of shit from your marketing director who told you that The Dig was popular and people loved the music, so you should post about it in a futile attempt to win over the nerds. (PS: I am a fucking nerd. I am a 6"2" 240 Lbs nerd a holic. And you know what? Some of these fuckers hate me. Some of them love me. But I do not have to do a personal reveal to gain their support. I would rather they take me at face value. I have had enough of that shit in my life, and so should you, if you weren"t selling a product.
You won"t handle? There"s nothing you can do about it Ut, not a thing. These aren"t your forums. Ya they might be your sole purpose for living, but they aren"t your forums.

There is no personal reveal, please stop pushing that. You aren"t, repeat ARE NOT a former professional athlete and you"re going to embarrass the crap out of yourself when that comes to light, so stop.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ngruk said:
You"re a liar Ut, and that you just proved it makes it even funnier, and that you continue to is funny, yet sad at the same time.
What the fuck did you just type? Ego typing now and you are flailing on your keyboard?

Should I email you the pic of me and Kirb?

Or how about me and Smithson.

Or better yet, how about a couple shots of me on the field of which I really hoped you would have been a QB instead of a pitcher so I could have "Mistakenly" drove your facemask into the turf without fucking my team on a PF.

You reply because you know it"s true. And you cannot handle the fact that I am here. As well as others. You think that other "sports" guys never post here.

I came here for a reason. Which is now fucking blown but at least they don"t know who I am. I got sick of the bullshit and everyone kissing my ass because of what I did and I wanted something different and real. You came here to stroke the same cock because you cannot have people drooling over you in the bullpen before a game.

Worse than that, you came here to make money on it. Because somewhere along the line, you lost focus of what really matters. Who you fucking are.

It doesn"t matter what the crowd thinks, it doesn"t matter about the noise. They don"t know who the fuck you are. And you shouldn"t care either.

But you used that to make a fucking buck. Which is fine, but don"t be a fucking gamer poser and pretend to be something you are not to make money.

From here on out, just fucking say you are Curt Schilling and you want to divert your time into making games because it is interesting and you think there is a solid business in it. That would go a fuck of a long way more than some dipshit marketing intern telling you that yo should speak about X game because that will get them to believe in you.

Seriously, just knock it the fuck off.

And I swear to Christ, Ego aside, you don"t know who the fuck I am. And I do not need to stroke my own cock to let you know.

I"ll end with this: I know what it is like to have your profession torn from you and you are done. You retired. Others aren"t so lucky. I know what is it is like when your "life" ends when your career ends. The money is there. The family is there. But your entire identity is fucking gone. And it sucks.

Trust me, I know. And don"t for one fucking second think I don"t.

But Jesus Christ bud, don"t fucking sell yourself out to make a profit on it. Just be your God damn self and who gives a fuck all about anything, or anyone, else.

I am still giving you the benefit of the doubt because I know how much it sucks to not have our life. But don"t fucking pretend to be someone you"re not for the sake of a fucking dollar.

Edko_foh

shitlord
All of this drama crap seems counter intuitive to me.

The man starts a company on his dime, hires people he considers talented to create a product, or products, he hopes will turn a profit.

How Un-American?

The signal to noise ratio, while admittedly amusing, is getting a little out of hand. I would like to follow this thread for information, instead of this.

If and when the product comes out from behind the curtain we can judge it. There are alot of people looking for an alternative to what"s out there now. If 38 provides it, great.

And Curt, how could you leave out the BBQ of Andy Nelson"s in Hunt Valley. Just because you were part of the worst trade in Orioles history is no reason to ignore the greatness of that briscuit.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I thought the people running these forums wanted developers to frequent this site. Hence why they punish people for violating NDAs. So why is it that Utnayan is still around? He hasn"t said anything positive about any MMO since WoW. All he does is flame any developer that shows up. He does not even pretend to be objective about any game, it is just all negativity.

For gods sake he hasn"t even played this game and all he does is flame Curt.

Banning him would be more effective in encouraging other developers here than useless NDA violating stuff.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
What the fuck did you just type? Ego typing now and you are flailing on your keyboard?

Should I email you the pic of me and Kirb?

Or how about me and Smithson.

Or better yet, how about a couple shots of me on the field of which I really hoped you would have been a QB instead of a pitcher so I could have "Mistakenly" drove your facemask into the turf without fucking my team on a PF.

You reply because you know it"s true. And you cannot handle the fact that I am here. As well as others. You think that other "sports" guys never post here.

I came here for a reason. Which is now fucking blown but at least they don"t know who I am. I got sick of the bullshit and everyone kissing my ass because of what I did and I wanted something different and real. You came here to stroke the same cock because you cannot have people drooling over you in the bullpen before a game.

Worse than that, you came here to make money on it. Because somewhere along the line, you lost focus of what really matters. Who you fucking are.

It doesn"t matter what the crowd thinks, it doesn"t matter about the noise. They don"t know who the fuck you are. And you shouldn"t care either.

But you used that to make a fucking buck. Which is fine, but don"t be a fucking gamer poser and pretend to be something you are not to make money.

From here on out, just fucking say you are Curt Schilling and you want to divert your time into makign games bacsue it is interesting and you think there is a solid business in it. That would go a fuck of a long way more than some dipshit marketing intern telling you that yo should speak about X game because that will get them to believe in you.

Seriously, just knock it the fuck off.
Post of pic of whatever you want, you"re a fraud dude. I could post a pic with me and President Clinton, that doesn"t make me the President elect. I could post a pic of me and Brett Favre, that doesn"t mean I played in the NFL, and neither did you! You are NOT a former professional athlete, repeat NOT.

And fwiw you putz beyond my first post ID"ing who I was in this thread I"ve never said "I"m Curt Schilling and you"re not", you have! You post it in every post you put up here.

What I did gives me zero credibility in the games industry beyond getting my foot in the door. Hell with gamers it may give me less.

You"re the star gazer, you"re the guy name dropping pretty much every page, and you"re the fraud, not me.

I did put my money where my mouth is, not you. With the exception of possibly some high school flag football you"ve likely never competed at anything outside of WOW Arenas.

You are spending hours and pages and thousands of lines calling everyone but yourself a fraud, and a liar, but at the end of the day that"s exactly what and who you are.

You"ve never done anything in sports, you"ve never done anything in the games industry, ever.

I"ve done a little in the former, and I"m working on doing something in the latter.

forge_foh

shitlord
khalid said:
I thought the people running these forums wanted developers to frequent this site. Hence why they punish people for violating NDAs. So why is it that Utnayan is still around?
Because he"s a professional athlete DUH.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ngruk said:
You have fucking lost it. And I will tell you this: 4 other people here see this shit.

Do I need to post truth? About going to Kirb"s funeral with KG and his girlfriend and fucking crying my ass off in Wayzata at the private showing because the guy fucking rocked? Because I had known him since I was 12 years old and Mark Gagne (Yes, relation of the AWA) played with me in little league baseball and was the nephew of Vern and Greg? And how they knew Carl Pohlad? Jesus Christ. You are a fucking idiot, and honestly, fuck off and quit defending your marketing shit.

I would never put a towel over my head like your sorry ass did (And everyone fucking hated you in the locker room too) when trying to win a series in front of Mitch. Nor, even though Bonds is a fucking Douche, would never just go out and call him out - because 80% of the players (Including you dipfuck) cheated on their wives in the heat of the moment of being a star. You fucking hypocrite.

Or maybe we should talk about the 15 fucking undetectable steroids in the market right now so they are not detected on tests so they stay in a verifable business?

How about I talk about me anf Hrbie going hunting and fishing in Minnesota and making fun of Sid Hartman? Would that help?

You fucking cock ass. Don"t tell me shit. I called you out, and you cannot fathom the fact that people like you are here in this internet space we call nerdville.

The point stands: Cash that fucking ego and quit lying about shit.

Period.

regret_foh

shitlord
What"s he lying about, Ut? I mean, all I see here is you calling him names and saying you"re really someone but won"t disclose who that someone is because because because, . . . meanwhile you"re doling out these stupid fucking hints as if anyone really gives a shit. Either man up and say who you are or shut the fuck up. You"re acting like a petulant child.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The old saying "You just went full retard" simply isn"t enough in the face of Utnayan"s posts at this point, we may need to coin an entirely new phrase.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
You have fucking lost it. And I will tell you this: 4 other people here see this shit.

Do I need to post truth? About going to Kirb"s funeral with KG and his girlfriend and fucking crying my ass off in Wayzata at the private showing because the guy fucking rocked? Because I had known him since I was 12 years old and Mark Gagne (Yes, relation of the AWA) played with me in little league baseball and was the nephew of Vern and Greg? And how they knew Carl Pohlad? Jesus Christ. You are a fucking idiot, and honestly, fuck off and quit defending your marketing shit.

I would never put a towel over my head like your sorry ass did (And everyone fucking hated you in the locker room too) when trying to win a series in front of Mitch. Nor, even though Bonds is a fucking Douche, would never just go out and call him out - because 80% of the players (Including you dipfuck) cheated on their wives in the heat of the moment of being a star. You fucking hypocrite.

Or maybe we should talk about the 15 fucking undetectable steroids in the market right now so they are not detected on tests so they stay in a verifable business?

How about I talk about me anf Hrbie going hunting and fishing in Minnesota and making fun of Sid Hartman? Would that help?

You fucking cock ass. Don"t tell me shit. I called you out, and you cannot fathom the fact that people like you are here in this internet space we call nerdville.

Period.
What are you doing? Beyond lying again, and more name dropping, what? You called me out for what?

You"re a liar, a fraud and you continue to reinforce that, so how is that you see this as you calling me out?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
regret said:
What"s he lying about, Ut?
"From what I have heard" He is lying about being a gamer, and using people to tell him about popular IP"s so he can pretend to be one to sell a fucking product.

I wrote that already. And I will be the first to admit I use Fuck in every single post I write, and I also throw in colorful adjectives to make it sound more resilient.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ngruk said:
What are you doing? Beyond lying again, and more name dropping, what? You called me out for what?

You"re a liar, a fraud and you continue to reinforce that, so how is that you see this as you calling me out?
Didn"t I already tell you?

Re-read what I wrote. You and your buddy Regret.

By the way, how am I reinforcing that I am a fraud? I would love to know this.

Name drops are one thing. Prov info is another. Would you like to know what Tommy Kramer ate for breakfast? What the fuck.

I have one thing going: Yeah I am over the fucking top. But guess what? I said this same shit when Vanguard was going through the same shit, and I won"t watch as you try to suck money from people based on your fucking name and what I believe to be a horrible product. It"s inherently wrong.

Yeah, I also hate our health care system. Anything else Shill?

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Utnayan said:

How about I talk about me anf Hrbie going hunting and fishing in Minnesota and maing fun of Sid? Would that help?

Period.
You expect anyone to buy that horseshit? You know the screenshots crowd here have a saying. Tits of gtfo. In this case I think it applies. Name dropping without backing your mouth holds no water. Curt can prove his accomplishments, you have yet to prove yours. You having accomplished nothing seems likely. I took your "lulz I have a portfolio!" crap at face value... I see now that I shouldn"t have. You really are off your fucking rocker.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol...this is awesome seeing Utnayan getting his shit pushed in. Even Makata didn"t hit lows like Ut is.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Didn"t I already tell you?

Re-read what I wrote. You and your buddy Regret.
I"ll take that even a step further, since you now are clearly just an idiot, and a dumb one.

If by some strange quirk of fate you played on even the practice squad at Middle Tennessee State your senior year it wouldn"t mean crap.

Not that it would have mattered, but you seem to think that by keeping that lie of a life you fraudulently put on folks you are somehow more validated, when it"s clear that"s the opposite of the truth. You"ve done nothing in this industry, you"ve done nothing in sports, ever, and people here, who"ve been here far longer than me that "know you", say that very thing.

Whether you"re Roger Staubach or Ut, you"re still a classless asshat who doesn"t know jack about games, or making them.

You"re just bad people dude, plain and simple.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Lost Ranger said:
You expect anyone to buy that horseshit? You know the screenshots crowd here have a saying. Tits of gtfo. In this case I think it applies. Name dropping without backing your mouth holds no water. Curt can prove his accomplishments, you have yet to prove yours. You having accomplished nothing seems likely. I took your "lulz I have a portfolio!" crap at face value... I see now that I shouldn"t have. You really are off your fucking rocker.
And I won"t. And I love it. Because I get real, and honest replies. I don"t need to prove jack shit on an internet forum. And if I was selling something I also wouldn"t back my jersey ass into a corner, drop my pants, and say, "This is who I am!".

Here is the difference Hi-Ho-Silver. I do not need to stroke the ego. I am an anon fucker on the internet. I gave as much info as I did to prive a point and that"s it. This faggot makes money on a bunch of shit.

Key Point: You can go ahead anf think I am full of shit. The difference here is I don"t give a fuck what you or Curt thinks. Curt does though. Because obviously I am hitting on truths that piss him off enough to go roid rage on the forum in replies.

And that, is the ego who cannot take it. Imagine being Close.