Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lost Ranger said:
Ut, I think you should add a dig at Mippo in every post. Just sayin"
Seriously, Mippo is a fucking moron. Peope in AL were making fun of him so much all the time that it leaked from guild chat into OOC because the fucking server couldn"t handle it.

regret_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
My emo raging is not about the game.

My raging and psychotic internet behavior is about a fuck stick who is using his celeb status to market his ass as a gamer while lying his fucking keester off about it.
No offense dude but even if this is true, which it may well be, your response to it comes off completely unhinged. So a guy is doing what he can to make a buck off his investment, what"s the big deal? You act as if it"s the first time in recorded history someone had the gall to promote their business to their target audience. Unless your posts are aimed at the naive under-10 age set I don"t think we need this pointed out ad nauseum.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You assholes need to shut it. This is much more entertaining than 50 fucking pages of insert___shitty___topic___here for the 12000th time about pvp/merits of job systems/loot and all the other boring ass garbage.

No, I want more Ut vs Curt in a no holds barred cage match. Ut can even go all Wrestlemania 6 on Curt like the Ultimate Warrior and threaten to crash his plane.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
regret said:
No offense dude but even if this is true, which it may well be, your response to it comes off completely unhinged. So a guy is doing what he can to make a buck off his investment, what"s the big deal? You act as if it"s the first time in recorded history someone had the gall to promote their business to their target audience. Unless your posts are aimed at the naive under-10 age set I don"t think we need this pointed out ad nauseum.
I do not give a fuck if a guy promotes his business. And I said that many times in this thread.

What I give a fuck about is a fake ass phony fucker hiring a marketing crew to tell him to talk about various games that are popular to show he is a gamer.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Genjiro said:
You assholes need to shut it. This is much more entertaining than 50 fucking pages of insert___shitty___topic___here for the 12000th time about pvp/merits of job systems/loot and all the other boring ass garbage.

No, I want more Ut vs Curt in a no holds barred cage match. Ut can even go all Wrestlemania 6 on Curt like the Ultimate Warrior and threaten to crash his plane.
I fucking love you. And I always will.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Flight will get jealous

regret_foh

shitlord
Again: this is typical marketing. What about it is particularly egregious that it warrants constant abuse? This is what I don"t understand. Whenever any old fuck is trying to sell me something and he references something from current popular culture I know he"s just bullshitting, and he knows I know he"s bullshitting. Does that mean I go cluster bomb his fucking house? No, it"s just part and parcel of sellinganythingin this country.

edit: And yeah I appreciate the drama, too. I just think it"s bad to scare off MMO developers before we can see their failed product and properly rub their faces in it. ITS TOO SOON

Zuuljin_foh

shitlord
Ut maybe people would understand you better if you just posted who you really are? I dont really see how spouting off how famous you are and name dropping like crazy, yet not telling anyone your name is helping your case?

I"m guessing the reason is the opposite of what you post here. If you tell us who you are, your "well liked" real persona will be shit all over, we will all associate your batshit crazy here with that person, and once you lose that, your a washed up hasbeen.

This is just your arena to be the dickhead you really are, while not ruining your "real"(fake) public image.

If you really are a celeb.

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
I do not give a fuck if a guy promotes his business. And I said that many times in this thread.

What I give a fuck about is a fake ass phony fucker hiring a marketing crew to tell him to talk about various games that are popular to show he is a gamer.
Lie after lie after lie after lie, damn you are good at it

FYI, 38"s "marketing crew" consists of CMO Mary Kirchoff. Mary and I speak weekly (well more than that now that plans are moving forward).

In those meetings Mary sends me a dossier of Ut"s posts from the past week, relevant points I must address going forward, and new and innovative ways in which to pass myself off as a "gamer" to the true gamer crowd.....

Ut, I"ve played more games than you, I"ve played games LONGER than you, and I"ve played more MMO"s than you.

So it should be me calling you the "fake ass" gamer I think. You"re the fraud, you haven"t done squat, don"t know squat and never will do squat to better this industry.

Oh and did I mention you"ve never played sports at a level even remotely close to professional?

But you do have a picture of you playing catch with Mike Smithson.. That, well that is just so awesome!

regret_foh

shitlord
Frax said:
Sadly this is more entertaining than watching my raiders get absolutely pistol whipped by the saints right now...
Oh GODDAMNIT. I download my Raiders games a couple days later while avoiding sports pages like the plague.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Frax said:
Sadly this is more entertaining than watching my raiders get absolutely pistol whipped by the saints right now...
For real. Holy shiz its 45-0 now lol!

Talk about ruining a fucking franchise! McQuaid and company got nothing on Al and the Rrrrrrrrrrraaaaidaz. Maybe Curt can go all Kable on someone and KO someone at 38S!

Sean_sl

shitlord
Ngruk said:
Ut, I"ve played more games than you, I"ve played games LONGER than you, and I"ve played more MMO"s than you.
If you played so many games, you"d be participating in the Other Games forum here!

Bet you don"t hold a candle to Blank, Vinen, and me.

Btw this thread is more nutso than the Atheists Vs. Christians threads in General.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
If I invested 30 million of my own money into something I"d be saying anything I could to sell that shit too.

Even if Curt had never played an MMO in his life, would it matter? Retired athletes do all kinds of shit with their money post retirement. Besides, Curt raided with Drow at Fan Faire 05 iirc, so he at least kind of played EQ2 right? Who gives a fuck about some chess game?

However... there isn"t anything to sell right now. So I don"t understand what Ut is protecting people from?

I have to say though the thread is epic and was well worth all the craziness. Ut is a God among trolls.

Frax_foh

shitlord
regret said:
Oh GODDAMNIT. I download my Raiders games a couple days later while avoiding sports pages like the plague.
sorry man, preseason, didn"t think anyone would care.

Don"t bother watching it!

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Not the first time I"ve heard that and to be honest I"ve never really thought much about it. I heard it on F13 as well.

MMO"s are the only games that have forced an intense interest for me, not to mention they were really the first games to push me out onto the internet for help (other than troubleshooting and CS issues).

I don"t play any other games with near the interest level or intensity, and obviously the commitment that I do MMO"s, never really have.

I started getting in and around the net when MMP opened shop back in the early 90s to talk shop and engage our customers.
Was referring to your post Sean.
And FWIW I am not sure who"s pic is Jack Lambert, but that is potentially beta worthy invite stuff. The Steelers are and always will be the greatest sports franchise eva...

regret_foh

shitlord
Frax said:
sorry man, preseason, didn"t think anyone would care.

Don"t bother watching it!
Kind of saw it coming with how our run defense fared last week and how explosive the Saints offense is. I post these games up for streaming for some friends stationed overseas so I"ll end up watching it anyhow... I"ll just get plenty drunk beforehand. Christ I wish Al would bite the bullet and pay his buddy Bill Parcells any amount of money he wants to come coach.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ironic that he doesn"t post in any other fucking thread but his own marketing campaign.

Sean and Genjiro are my fucking heroes on internet land.