Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ukerric_foh

shitlord
Ngruk said:
I guess what I wonder now, is that an expected "starter" experience? It"s dynamic, it"s engaging, it"s fun as hell, there"s a great story, all of it.......
They promised us at Blizzcon a starter experience for both new races "as great". I would expect, as a Worgen, that you will start as a human, get infected, which forces you to "switch sides" (you start friendly to humans, hostile to other worgen, then suddendly...), and so on.

That"s why they didn"t let anyone play low levels. They"re probably still not 100% done.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Curt,

I am a foreigner. I know nothing more than the basics about your sport aside from the fact that when my clients take me to a Cubs game, I enjoy getting thoroughly shitbombed on a fantastic Chicago summer day. That"s pretty much the only reason I see baseball.

Having said that, I wish you the very best, to your company and your game. Failure or success, as one businessman to another, I respect the fact that you put your money up where your passion lies and you took a risk. Its a hell of a risk in my opinion, and that impresses me more than anything else. It"s always good to see someone trying to push the genre further regardless of what people say.

Next time you are in Chicago, deep dish pizza is on me.

Ut: Get a grip. It"s a game. However, should you leave you mother"s basement and venture to Chicago - deep dish and beer is on me as well.

Mippo_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Seriously, Mippo is a fucking moron. Peope in AL were making fun of him so much all the time that it leaked from guild chat into OOC because the fucking server couldn"t handle it.
I"m not the idiot claiming to be a former NFL player when your stupid ass went to a fan faire. I sat right next to you at the Mithaniel Marr table when you begged Thott for 30 minutes about letting you into Afterlife. Not only did you get rejected to a guild that I was a core member of for 5 years, but you"re going around lying about who you are.

That dinner was the shittiest part about the fan faire because I was fucking trying to eat and didn"t care to hear you beg for 30 god damn minutes. It"s almost a decade later and you still haven"t learned to just shut the fuck up. Maybe one of the internet sleuths we have here can dig up some old photos from the fan faire and expose you for the fraud you are. You can be the next Kate. Woof, mother fucker, woof.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Mippo said:
I"m not the idiot claiming to be a former NFL player when your stupid ass went to a fan faire. I sat right next to you at the Mithaniel Marr table when you begged Thott for 30 minutes about letting you into Afterlife. Not only did you get rejected to a guild that I was a core member of for 5 years, but you"re going around lying about who you are.

That dinner was the shittiest part about the fan faire because I was fucking trying to eat and didn"t care to hear you beg for 30 god damn minutes. It"s almost a decade later and you still haven"t learned to just shut the fuck up. Maybe one of the internet sleuths we have here can dig up some old photos from the fan faire and expose you for the fraud you are. You can be the next Kate. Woof, mother fucker, woof.
Hahaha! That is fucking beautiful!

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Wow. Considering who it came from that"s quite possibly the most embarrassing OWNED post in the history of the internets.

Khempis_foh

shitlord
Ouch.

Didn"t Gos have a million photos up from that fanfaire somewhere? And it"s been a long ass time, Ut was a warrior in FR, or TJ, or something?

Ngruk_foh

shitlord
Mippo said:

Mip I don"t know you from a hole in the ground, but I owe you a beer, a bunch of beers, at some point.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
If someone can just get a photo from that fanfaire this one will go down in the annals of forum drama history.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mippo said:

This sucks. I thought I had who UT was figured out. I guess I can put my Ray Finkle theory to rest...

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Mippo said:

Haha what!!!??? Holy fucking shit what????

Wait... wait...

The "Mith Marr" table in Minneapolis? Afterlife flew to Minneapolis? The Somalian capital of the world? WHEN!?!?!?

I was baiting Schilling but this entire thread went full retardo montoblonde when I just read that!

Mippo! Dude. YOU WERE LAUGHED AT BY YOUR ENTIRE POSSE.

IN GUILD CHAT.

IN BRIGHT GREEN TEXT.

Thott what? I met his UI once when I installed Cosmos. Really?

I am going to sit back and watch this new found fucking foundation of moron.

While I eat my sausage egg and cheese McMuffin.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Heads up. This thread right here? It just went full retard.
I thought it was already full retard but apparently it only became full retard very recently.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
OneofOne said:
I"m confused. Ut tells us time and time again how he"ll not use his "celebrity" to gain cred here, then goes on and on and on in many posts talking about what an ubber celeb he is, and all the people he knows/met/played with. Then even goes and says he"s more famous then Curt. But you know, he doesn"t want anyone to know who he is or anything.

Seems to me he wants the popularity of being famous, without the downside of people being able to honestly flame him for his (lack of) accomplishments. At least Curt puts his shit on the line. Put up or shut up.

And now you are going to start another site if you get banned here? That"s like the final move in going full-retard.

Good luck with the site!
The whole "I want people to take my posts at face value not because I am a celebrity" line of BS is ludicrous. If hes that concerned about being anon and getting accepted for that he could simply make another account under a different name and use that as his non celebrity voice. He could then reveal his awesomeness to the whole world and yet still have that option.

Of course he won"t do that because the closest he ever got to sports is being picked last for mandatory dodgeball teams in gym class before his momma started writing him notes to get out of it. The closest thing to fame he ever got is when he dumped in his shorts as he asked the hottest girl in school out at recess in front of everyone and she laughed in his face. The closest thing to money he ever had is when he found that feces covered five dollar bill in the mens room at the truck stop.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I honestly don"t know what to think right now. The fact that Schilling actually believes Mippo (Holy shit nuts, the bait of all the internet if I just got Schilling to believe Mippo indirectly) or ...

Well christ! Mippo! Millie?

Is that you?

I swear to God, I will win the internet if I just really saw Schilling believe Mippo. I didn"t think I would ever, in my life, bait that fucker that much when I had nothing to do with it.

I should take a screenshot of this shit.

Ejukated_foh

shitlord
Ngruk said:
Mip I don"t know you from a hole in the ground, but I owe you a beer, a bunch of beers, at some point.
Curt, what have you done?!?

Do you realize what kind of fuel you have fed to his ego? Now in five years we are going to deal with Mippo spewing about how he is the reason Curt"s mmo came to be whatever it becomes.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ejukated said:
Curt, what have you done?!?

Do you realize what kind of fuel you have fed to his ego? Now in five years we are going to deal with Mippo spewing about how he is the reason Curt"s mmo came to be whatever it becomes.
Curt Schilling believed MIPPO!

Holy fucklenuts, this is the best fucking internet day of my life!

Someone pass me a tissue! Zhen! TISSUE! FLIGHT... DAB MY EYES! MY NAME IS MIKE NELSON (Hahaha I love sweedish people)

Tittleberries for everyone!

I am firing up "I gotta feeling" on my Itunes! Lets rock and roll this bitch!

Wait...

I just read this: This is serious business.

Of course he won"t do that because the closest he ever got to sports is being picked last for mandatory dodgeball teams in gym class before his momma started writing him notes to get out of it. The closest thing to fame he ever got is when he dumped in his shorts as he asked the hottest girl in school out at recess in front of everyone and she laughed in his face. The closest thing to money he ever had is when he found that feces covered five dollar bill in the mens room at the truck stop.
Is there an ad lib internet flaming site from 1995 I don"t know about? You must tell me.