Green Monster Games - Curt Schilling

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I"m confused. Ut tells us time and time again how he"ll not use his "celebrity" to gain cred here, then goes on and on and on in many posts talking about what an ubber celeb he is, and all the people he knows/met/played with. Then even goes and says he"s more famous then Curt. But you know, he doesn"t want anyone to know who he is or anything.

Seems to me he wants the popularity of being famous, without the downside of people being able to honestly flame him for his (lack of) accomplishments. At least Curt puts his shit on the line. Put up or shut up.

And now you are going to start another site if you get banned here? That"s like the final move in going full-retard.

Good luck with the site!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lost Ranger said:
That"s what your going to fall back on? You at the very least had a product to talk shit about. You have NOTHING here. Let"s not forget about your "lulz I was in the NFL" retardation. You don"t back a fucking thing. You make retarded accusations and pass them off as fact. Then have the fucking audacity to talk about truth? You"re such a fucking hypocrite.
Are you fucking kidding me? Really?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
OneofOne said:
I"m confused. Ut tells us time and time again how he"ll not use his "celebrity" to gain cred here, then goes on and on and on in many posts talking about what an ubber celeb he is, and all the people he knows/met/played with. Then even goes and says he"s more famous then Curt. But you know, he doesn"t want anyone to know who he is or anything.

Seems to me he wants the popularity of being famous, without the downside of people being able to honestly flame him for his (lack of) accomplishments. At least Curt puts his shit on the line. Put up or shut up.

And now you are going to start another site if you get banned here? That"s like the final move in going full-retard.

Good luck with the site!
Who the fuck are you now? A new employee? Or Moorgard.

Edit: I have seen a lot of the "Full retard: Talk. Let"s elborate about it. (Look at my reputation page)

Gragen_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Private Message: Re: What are the new rules?
08-30-2009, 01:07 AM
Tuco
Super Wiener

+69 Internets

Re: What are the new rules?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utnayan
I totally lit it up Sorry about that, but Christ, I made Schilling go batshit for a minute

Time to drink the wine and play games with buddies and chicks.

Hey, you"re a cool guy. Just don"t temp ban me again!

Haha your buddies and chicks drink wine while you play games, hahahha.

You didn"t make him go batshit for a minute, he pretty much made you look even more retarded than you made yourself look. Here"s a couple pro-tips: No one believes you when you claim anything because you don"t offer proof and this is the internet, and secondly even if you"re able to get one or two points by slinging mud at Ngruk, you"re getting mud all over yourself aka looking stupid.

Since you"re so off the hook tonight that none of my message will be understand, just leave him alone man, it accomplishes nothing and if I feel like he"s going to quit posting here because you"re trolling him I"ll probably ban you. If you post proof of you being anything more than a gaming nerd, that"ll be much better btw.
I"m not even sure what to take of this. It"s like you have some complex of some down syndrom motherfucking retard acting all happy because the junior ass cheer leading squad captain just said some nice ass remark to you feel, that your testosterone level just went up enough that you might be the fucking star in the next Terminator movie.

You have no fucking backbone. And to think, you"re normally the type of motherfucker I keep it real with, except your level of real is as much as the real of Obama banning candy flavored cigarettes. It doesn"t matter dude, you fucked it up. Anyone with any brains can see through you, you"re like the next Micheal Jackson holding a kid over the rails of a balcony. You. Just. Don"t. Get. it. And probably never will.

By the way, you pinning me as being Ngruk, is mildly erotic.

OneofOne

I"m the guy that used to actually (sometimes at least) agree with things you had to say until I started to seriously (as in, for real, not a joke) wonder at what psychosis you suffer from.

But who I am changes nothing of what I had to say, and I don"t have to lie about being someone famous just so people pay attention to me.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Who the fuck are you now? A new employee? Or Moorgard.

Edit: I have seen a lot of the "Full retard: Talk. Let"s elborate about it. (Look at my reputation page)
Are you asking what is the saying "full retard" from?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Gragen said:
I"m not even sure what to take of this. It"s like you have some complex of some down syndrom motherfucking retard acting all happy because the junior ass cheer leading squad captain just said some nice ass remark to you feel, that your testosterone level just went up enough that you might be the fucking star in the next Terminator movie.
Wow.

You have no fucking backbone. And to think, you"re normally the type of motherfucker I keep it real with, except your level of real is as much as the real of Obama banning candy flavored cigarettes.
Wow?

It doesn"t matter dude, you fucked it up. Anyone with any brains can see through you, you"re like the next Micheal Jackson holding a kid over the rails of a balcony. You. Just. Don"t. Get. it. And probably never will.
Curt...

Wow.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Lonin said:
Edit - I"d say it"s pretty fucking sad the mods have let it go one this long. Fucking JayReb gets (deservedly) banned from the MMA thread for temper tantrums many orders of magnitude less than this shit.
Agreed, how many threads does he have to shit up? All he is doing is trying to derail any thread by a dev.

Gragen_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
Wow.

Wow?

Curt...

Wow.
You said Wow like 3 fucking times in your post, yet you still after like 2 thousand times haven"t figured out how to quote correctly. You know what, I"m on Laughing Skull, I normally would just tell you my name and ask you to log in and talk to me, but I"m in a better guild than you would ever be on, so you"re really not worth my time.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
khalid said:
Agreed, how many threads does he have to shit up? All he is doing is trying to derail any thread by a dev.
Oh fuck off you faggot. Do you want spin and bullshit? Than have at it and ban my ass. You piece of shit.

Your thinking is God Damn hilarious. Because this site was founded on the same principles I post about.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Gragen said:
You said Wow like 3 fucking times in your post, yet you still after like 2 thousand times haven"t figured out how to quote correctly. You know what, I"m on Laughing Skull, I normally would just tell you my name and ask you to log in and talk to me, but I"m in a better guild than you would ever be on, so you"re really not worth my time.
I am going to quote this.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Wow.

Gragen_foh

shitlord
I really don"t think you should be banned because you actually have some good question.(?) Meaning you (should) make developers think.

That said, you"re always gonna be the smartest motherfucking RETARD I"ve ever seen post on a fucking forum men"t soley for MMOs...

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
Just got this PM from Ut. Kinda weird, but comforting to know he"s sincerely this off his gourd:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Private Message: Masshole LOL jk
08-30-2009, 03:19 AM
Utnayan

-34 Internets

Masshole LOL jk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fucking Sox fag, take Schilling"s dick out of your mouth!

Naw, dude, you"re cool. I know you are just fucking with me because you know I"m for real, and not some fucking fake fuck like fucking Curt McFagface. Not to insult fags (in case you are one, haha jk!) because I have dabbled in that shit in the Vikings locker room, it"s no biggie.

But man, it fucking pisses me the fuck off that he fucking comes in here and thinks he"s fucking more gamer and fucking smarter than I am. I take my mom to the fucking Oliver Garden, for fucks sake! I get in good with her so she doesn"t fuck with my fucking internet, and I pay like nothing to boot! I bet fagball eats at a non-gamer place like Bertuccis. Man, fuck that fake ass shit!

But dude, keep on doing your shit, it"s cool how you keep it real for you. High-ho-fucking-REAL, man.

See? I can play pretend too!
Ho-lee shit.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UO4Usj3hHNc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UO4Usj3hHNc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OneofOne

Gragen careful posting such things. We may wake up in the morning reading about some guy who went postal in a QuickieMart yelling "I"m better than all you mouthbreathers! I was in the NFL!" and killed a few innocent people. Do you want that on your conscious?

Gragen_foh

shitlord
OneofOne said:
Gragen careful posting such things. We may wake up in the morning reading about some guy who went postal in a QuickieMart yelling "I"m better than all you mouthbreathers! I was in the NFL!" and killed a few innocent people. Do you want that on your conscious?
Oh my god no, I couldn"t handle it!

Haha, Cadrid, you fucking win dude.

Bellstian_foh

shitlord
Who can forget the cloudsong guy?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Opl77bP7vbY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Opl77bP7vbY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Cadrid said:
Just got this PM from Ut. Kinda weird, but comforting to know he"s sincerely this off his gourd:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Private Message: Masshole LOL jk
08-30-2009, 03:19 AM
Utnayan

-34 Internets

Masshole LOL jk

Fucking Sox fag, take Schilling"s dick out of your mouth!

Naw, dude, you"re cool. I know you are just fucking with me because you know I"m for real, and not some fucking fake fuck like fucking Curt McFagface. Not to insult fags (in case you are one, haha jk!) because I have dabbled in that shit in the Vikings locker room, it"s no biggie.

But man, it fucking pisses me the fuck off that he fucking comes in here and thinks he"s fucking more gamer and fucking smarter than I am. I take my mom to the fucking Oliver Garden, for fucks sake! I get in good with her so she doesn"t fuck with my fucking internet, and I pay like nothing to boot! I bet fagball eats at a non-gamer place like Bertuccis. Man, fuck that fake ass shit!

But dude, keep on doing your shit, it"s cool how you keep it real for you. High-ho-fucking-REAL, man.

See? I can play pretend too!
Ho-lee shit.
Wow.