Grimm

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
If your remember back near the beginning of the series they also tried to explain Wessin/Vessen with the theory of "chimeric DNA", and then completely dropped and ignored that angle.
They've been hinting at a strong 'supernatural genetics' thing the entire series. Hexenbiests have been the most prominent example of this, though, specifically the moment in S1 when Adalind's powers went woosh out of her like an exorcism.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
They've been hinting at a strong 'supernatural genetics' thing the entire series. Hexenbiests have been the most prominent example of this, though, specifically the moment in S1 when Adalind's powers went woosh out of her like an exorcism.
That was because of, Nick's Blood..

The biggest shocker for me though lately, is they have been saying that the Royal's are not even Wessin, there supposevly some branch of Grimm that has the same ability....Hence why Renard is a bastard to the family.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
That was because of, Nick's Blood..

The biggest shocker for me though lately, is they have been saying that the Royal's are not even Wessin, there supposevly some branch of Grimm that has the same ability....Hence why Renard is a bastard to the family.
I've been wondering about that also. They were referred to (it was in writing) as the "Grimm Royal Families" somewhere. I want to say it was on the official site, but I can't recall where I found it at.

Cybsled

Well we have never seen a royal transform outside of the Capt, but he is half Hexenbiest. However, it seems pretty clear that they can see Wesen just fine. That would suggest that, at the very least, Grimms and Royals share some common ancestor. The show also very early on mentioned that the royals used to use Grimms to do work for them.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Ya after Crusade times the Royal's used the Grimm's alot for discplinary action agains't the wessn..(This was before the Verrat were found(And also the whole Reaper thing too))..

And the Grimm Writers on, Zombie Nick..

Zombie Nick is an over-arching story mythology thing, and thus is in the court of David & Jim and maybe part of long con.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
They're definitely upping the supernatural side of things. Stupid DVR recording was cut off in the final parts so didn't see how things ended.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
They're definitely upping the supernatural side of things. Stupid DVR recording was cut off in the final parts so didn't see how things ended.
After Elizabeth transform's into Adalind ? Part..

You don't really miss much, Monroe and them go over to Nick's place saying they have found a way to reverse what Adalind has done, but they need something from Julia, show cuts off there...

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
After Elizabeth transform's into Adalind ? Part..

You don't really miss much, Monroe and them go over to Nick's place saying they have found a way to reverse what Adalind has done, but they need something from Julia, show cuts off there...
I got the rest from Hulu, who isn't forcing me to have Hulu+ for Grimm at least.
tongue.png

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
holy crap no one is talking about Grimm? Wu pretty much knows, wonky eye might have wessen powers, Monroe and babe wife in danger. Great episode this week in spite of the monster of the week being week sauce.

Cybsled

Was that the midseason finale? If it was, good cliffhanger spot. I wonder if Julliette was always a Hexenbiest or if this is just a pure side effect of the potion. Monroe in deep shit, although I'd like to see him go full beastmode We saw what he did when those other wessen shot his ex-gf a season ago.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Was that the midseason finale? If it was, good cliffhanger spot. I wonder if Julliette was always a Hexenbiest or if this is just a pure side effect of the potion. Monroe in deep shit, although I'd like to see him go full beastmode We saw what he did when those other wessen shot his ex-gf a season ago.
Late to the party, but totally called Juliette ending up a hexenbiest. They were heavily implying that for a short time shewasAdalind, plus the use of the word "reversing", and when the midsection pain came along it really made me think that she was reliving Adalind's life backwards all the way to the point of regaining hexenbiest powers.

Hexenbiests are so weird. Really curious how they'll handle this one, now, but it was an interesting idea for Juliette to end up one as a result, and certainly cements her character's future on the show. They really haven't played up on her (animal) medical expertise, though. You'd think some species of wesen would involve that side a bit more.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Well, I don't think it has been established that bonking a hexenbiest = automatic deGrimming ;p
They did establish that Grimm blood can take away hexenbiest powers though. So Juliette being a hexenbiest may not last very long unless they come up with some reason why Nick's blood wouldn't work

Cybsled

Well, show is back on as of last night. They didn't seem to resolve much about Julliette this episode, although it did demonstrate that she does have hexenbiest powers and not just looks ;p

Monroe also in deep poo with the Wessen Nazis ;p

Cybsled

Well they seem to have set the precedent that certain Wessen attacks that Nick survives somehow augment his abilities. Like the one that blinded him gave him super powered hearing and the zombie thing gave him super strength and allow him to survive longer without oxygen.