Grimm

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the hot biest on biest action.... Prior to it my wife and I had agreed the best outcome for the show would be if somehow they both managed to die in the fight.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
So I read an article where they were saying...

They're likely to set HexenJuliette up as a 'big bad'. Seems kind of a weird idea as, to me, it feels like it undermines most of late S2 early S3 with the relationship between Nick+Juliette. I guess I don't buy the idea of Juliette becoming a hexenbiest being equivalent to "unreconcilable differences", considering everything they've been through.
tongue.png

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well... She was always the helpless maiden getting screwed with by all this paranormal shit. It would make sense that given enough power to hold her own she would embrace it once she gets past the "DAMN I got REAL UGLY" factor.

Tropics_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the hot biest on biest action.... Prior to it my wife and I had agreed the best outcome for the show would be if somehow they both managed to die in the fight.
Umm, you and your wife know who the writers of this show are right?

You are not going to go through that whole drawn out process to create Grimm's "Willow" just to kill her...

Cybsled

I definitely see them mining this for drama...sort of a corruption by power angle.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched 1x01 last night. It feels like Buffy wants to be Supernatural, and conveniently all monsters can be killed by 9mm.

Was the first episode just bad in that regard or is the entire show like this?

Cybsled

The show develops nicely, IMO. A lot of the first season is Nick getting used to being a Grimm and they slowly build up some of the side characters.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Kind of a meh episode, but whatever, just happy Grimm is back. The last bit of violence with the girl seemed out of place for me. Also,

Adelind preggers with Nick's baby should be interesting.

Next week's preview with Nick and Adelind in a happy ever after scenario looked pretty fun.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I saw that one of the episodes was nominated for a small award. Think I need to DL all of season 3 or 4? atleast check out that episode. Episode is called "Once We were gods"

Cybsled

Seems like the writers really want the audience to hate Juliette now (burns trailer, then beats the shit out of everyone). Preview for next week seems to suggest someone dies...I'm guessing either Nick's mom or Trubel.

Cybsled

Lol, Poor Nick. His Brat Pitt got Kevin Spacey'd ;p

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's in the box?????"

Haus

<Silver Donator>
We have a friend over staying with us for a few weeks and she watched this episode with us without ever having watched Grimm before. I tried to explain the story...

"Well, that guy Nick is protecting the witch who tricked him into fathering a child with her from his fiance who turned into a witch in order to help him get the back powers he is defending the first witch with back after the first witch stole the powers from him while getting knocked up with her second child. His boss (the one running around killing Johnny49's girlfriends) is the babadaddy of the first of the witches children. The child who is being inexplicably being brought into the scene of a bloodbath by the Nick's mom, who ran off with the 3 month old baby a year ago and has apparently aged her in 4 years in that time."

At that point.. I gave up.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Still don't understand why Juliette is burning so many bridges. Doesn't seem like a good long term plan