GTA V RP

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's good shit with Buddha. What is it that they have coming? I haven't been paying much attention to the twitch chat.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's good shit with Buddha. What is it that they have coming? I haven't been paying much attention to the twitch chat.

The mass exodus people are starting their own server called The Family RP. Will be a white-listed server coming soon. More details to come according to SirPinkerton {Reggie}

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The mass exodus people are starting their own server called The Family RP. Will be a white-listed server coming soon. More details to come according to SirPinkerton {Reggie}

Hopefully based on pixals build. The ui was so much better.

fris

Vyemm Raider
pixals seemed buggy. were they shooting their gun every time they sent an ingame text?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The people that left SoE have their own forums now: The Family Roleplay
I'm not sure when the server will ever go live.

Also FullTilt posted a comment on the SoE forums about him stepping down.

There's a lot of rumors that I left the day of the shit show in support of Eli and Finkone.

Truth is I had left SoE (not EPCG) a week prior to said shit show because members of the devolpment team were holding SoE hostage with threats they would bail if things weren't going their way. I've been in many communities where devs make these threats and no surprise it never ends well. When the threats were made I realized I was wasting my time.

Another reason I quit was because I realized we were never going to be able to unify the community. Ironically all the people on this "We not Me" movement are the people who were only here for their own personal gains and were against any form of unity outside of their cliques. Sadly that came to include both Eli and Finkone. We made our goals clear, we wanted to unify SoE and mend the divide. They wanted no part of that as their loyalties are clearly to money, not community.

Eli and Finkone had all but quit SoE long before they resigned. While I was the SM of SoE I hoped they would step up and help bring the sides together but they didn't. They would blow off admin meetings in which they said they would attend to go play games with their clique. I agree with many of Eli's complaints for quitting but I also believe he is being extremely hypocritical and many of his gripes were disussed in the very meetings he chose to ignore.

All that being said. I have no hate or anything like that towards them. I messaged Eli after all was said and done and wished him the best. He's never been my enemy and I respect the man for all he did and greatly enjoyed the old days gaming with him. Don't take this as me attacking them, I'm not. But there's different sides to the story than just Eli's take. I hope that clears some things up at least regarding my motives as everyone is stating "facts" out of pure conjecture and has thus far been incorrect.
https://evolpcgaming.com/forums/topic/3914-in-light-of-recent-events/?do=findComment&comment=28023

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
24 man server. Guy bitches about cliques. Good stuff.

Not sure if anyone caught Harrison's stream. Was either the day of the fallout, or the next day. Dude was salty as fuck, and clearly was bothered by Eli's rise on the server, and stream success. Then boasts that the server was full at that time, so nothing to see here! By the next day it went down to 7-24, and the following day I saw no one. Have not seen anyone on the SOE server since.

Ender4212

Eli is having a rough time feeling out the new server. Still in the testing phase.
24 man server. Guy bitches about cliques. Good stuff.

That's a limitation FiveM. To my knowledge, Eli and company have no control over this whatsoever.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
That new server definitely has some nice perks, but is also missing a number of nice toys that SoE had. I can definitely see why Eli would be annoyed, not being able to use the fix command to repair the car when only 2 cops are on and the city going crazy. The prison break system is a neat concept, but in practice on a 24 slot server just doesn't make sense and is gamed too easily. Also seems like they are capping prison time out at 1 hour for the time being.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WTF just happened on the test server. Did Eli just snap on the Lean boi crew. Handed out insane sentences, did not say a word to anyone, just gave Reggie a 350 month sentence.

Ender4212

Apparently there was miscommunication as to the level of RP expected today.....some thought it was test mode. Even though there was the miscommunication, these guys are still in jail with 290 minutes remaining...

• 1Like

Intropy

Shit Gamer
I feel like its a huge mistake on these severs to make the police also the admins. Too easily the game-play authority gets intermingled with the server-administration authority.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll say this. Judging from what I saw yesterday with all theses new places to rob on the server, the police are going to be overwhelmed without 5 officers on. Have a feeling some of it will be dialed back. Eli and Thad were ignoring multiple calls over a jewelry store heist, and by the end of the night turned into a real shit show.

I love that the bank with the vault, and the jewelry store. Will need legit tactics from both sides to pull it off. Something that was sorely lacking on that SOE server. Actual need for SWAT team.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So apparently take two just banned mods but it appears to be targeting single player mods? Not sure if/when it will affect the RP mods.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
eli is one of my favorite streamers when he's playing but holy god damn I wish some of his fellow streamers would tell him to chill on his callouts. He just fucking will sit there and call out every little thing for like an hour, soooo boring.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
eli is one of my favorite streamers when he's playing but holy god damn I wish some of his fellow streamers would tell him to chill on his callouts. He just fucking will sit there and call out every little thing for like an hour, soooo boring.

Yeah, it gets annoying and detracts from his RP. I usually pause the stream and watch somebody else and then check back in about 30 minutes. lol

When I sub to a big streamer I don't expect a call out. It's just a crapshoot if you get mentioned or not. In my 13 months of being a lirik sub he's done it twice. Some people literally have mental issues though and need their reaffirmation because they are lonely fucks or whatever there is issue is.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, it gets annoying and detracts from his RP. I usually pause the stream and watch somebody else and then check back in about 30 minutes. lol

When I sub to a big streamer I don't expect a call out. It's just a crapshoot if you get mentioned or not. In my 13 months of being a lirik sub he's done it twice. Some people literally have mental issues though and need their reaffirmation because they are lonely fucks or whatever there is issue is.

I always use my amazon prime on starting to get popular up and comers. Did Cobalt Streak once, did Timmac once (regretted that one), have done the buddha3 twice now and a couple others. Eli's on the level already of not really having to worry about sub ups and downs I like to save mine for people who need it to keep it up full time.

muiy

Molten Core Raider
I mostly watch highlight videos and for a while it infuriated me that Saab never roleplayed or said anything interesting or funny. Now I find it hilarious. I look forward to the scenes where he interacts with great RPers and despite having so much material to work with he performs like the dud he is. Now that the jealous server admins from SoE are gone it's nice to have someone whose actions are completely befuddling. Play and stream a roleplaying game all day long and never show an ounce of personality? Aight.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Haha, yeah Saab is really bad. Haven't watched in awhile but he was best served giving material for the leanbois to laugh at. Buddha used to go off on him.

Speaking of leanbois, saw a rl pic of Tony the other day and my immersion is ruined.