GTA V RP

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm

Not sure if this is a new character or not, but Classy is playing a character that's a ghost hunter. Currently getting a taxi ride and creeping the fuck out of the cab driver....good shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hell yeah! I will admit I haven't watched much GTAV RP since they moved, but I'm watching Moon tomorrow!!

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Harold(TastyTV) is definitely my favorite character right now, I love the whole lovable loser trying to be a tough guy persona he has going. Then when he pairs up with Frank, Jack and Harry it's funny AF, they're always busting each others balls.

Also can't wait for Moons return tomorrow, he should have a decent crew to work with now since Jeffry is also back in town.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ClassyPax had his ghost hunting come to a conclusion last night. Great stuff. Was trying to bait Zoe half the day because he was convinced she was possessed.

This was his previous night of exorcism.

Last edited:

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Classy's New Character

I agree on Harold. I've been watching a lot of him when Eli isn't. It's some really good shit. I believe the guy is Scottish (I don't hear much of an accent, though). The other day you had the guy doing Harold's voice doing a southern accent....it was hilarious.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
top notch rp tonight, feel like his new server is coming into it's own with some real good balance. That said, I hate timmac now, he brute force inserts himself into storylines to get viewers flat out and although i'll always say he's a good RP'r, his motives are so obvious they border on cringe for me. Could just be me though. Other than that everyone is on point. Love that Moon is back!

edit: I fucking hate how timmac is always so fast to call out 'powergaming' or bad rp on chat when something doesn't go his way. It's like the first fucking thing he does. He's a fucking asshole. There are reason's why is viewer numbers are tanking and his chat is so fucking hostile towards him...

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
top notch rp tonight, feel like his new server is coming into it's own with some real good balance. That said, I hate timmac now, he brute force inserts himself into storylines to get viewers flat out and although i'll always say he's a good RP'r, his motives are so obvious they border on cringe for me. Could just be me though. Other than that everyone is on point. Love that Moon is back!

edit: I fucking hate how timmac is always so fast to call out 'powergaming' or bad rp on chat when something doesn't go his way. It's like the first fucking thing he does. He's a fucking asshole. There are reason's why is viewer numbers are tanking and his chat is so fucking hostile towards him...
Would depend on who it was I suppose. He used to be very against that but if it is someone from the circle then it was probably said before stream to seek them out. There is about 20 that all inner coordinate/talk about things daily and that was back 9 months ago.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Would depend on who it was I suppose. He used to be very against that but if it is someone from the circle then it was probably said before stream to seek them out. There is about 20 that all inner coordinate/talk about things daily and that was back 9 months ago.

So here's what i'm talking about and it's still ongoing:

Cops find slater on a boat shot (by timmac). Proxy is a permitted and role plays that she got the bullet out of his arm. Slater tells cops what happened. Cops track down timmac's new character and arrest him. He starts bitching to his stream. Cops say they have the bullet (from proxy the paramedic) and they can match it to his gun. Timmac get's completely fucking triggered about powergaming and saying a slug would never stay in his arm and blah he shot him in the chest ect ect. Starts crying about bullet vs casing blah blah. He's now acknolodging that he understands finding the bullet is off the cuff RP and not withing game mechanics and still refuses to go with it because it's 'bullshit'. He's just a piece of shit always wanting to win faggot.

Out of one side of his mouth he talks shit about it's not about winning it's about RP, out of the other side he's always crying about not winning because he's a salty bitch. All criminals end up getting fucked six ways from sideways and almost all of them take it like champs.

Oldbased

> Than U
So here's what i'm talking about and it's still ongoing:

Cops find slater on a boat shot (by timmac). Proxy is a permitted and role plays that she got the bullet out of his arm. Slater tells cops what happened. Cops track down timmac's new character and arrest him. He starts bitching to his stream. Cops say they have the bullet (from proxy the paramedic) and they can match it to his gun. Timmac get's completely fucking triggered about powergaming and saying a slug would never stay in his arm and blah he shot him in the chest ect ect. Starts crying about bullet vs casing blah blah. He's now acknolodging that he understands finding the bullet is off the cuff RP and not withing game mechanics and still refuses to go with it because it's 'bullshit'. He's just a piece of shit always wanting to win faggot.

Out of one side of his mouth he talks shit about it's not about winning it's about RP, out of the other side he's always crying about not winning because he's a salty bitch. All criminals end up getting fucked six ways from sideways and almost all of them take it like champs.
Who is Proxy and Slater by streamer name? Keep in mind I haven't watched a stream since like a month ago but I do know there was good blood and lots of bad blood going back the 2 years I was around. He is usually top or near top on the RP channels though and we had issues with tons of people just powergaming or inserting themselves into the stream. Being a server admin for people like Moon/Timmac was a rough job especially when it was only 2 of us most of the time. 20-60 people jump on the servers when they joined and nearly every damn one was trying to insert themselves into what they were doing.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
pmsproxy and ghillieguytv. I dunno, I have to agree with Kiroy. I haven't been watching the new server any really but when I was watching Eli/Buddha mostly and a couple others before, he came off pretty much exactly how Kiroy is saying.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Who is Proxy and Slater by streamer name? Keep in mind I haven't watched a stream since like a month ago but I do know there was good blood and lots of bad blood going back the 2 years I was around. He is usually top or near top on the RP channels though and we had issues with tons of people just powergaming or inserting themselves into the stream. Being a server admin for people like Moon/Timmac was a rough job especially when it was only 2 of us most of the time. 20-60 people jump on the servers when they joined and nearly every damn one was trying to insert themselves into what they were doing.

You're way behind. This is a 24 man whitelist server of mostly streamers. PMS proxy was his old characters GF for like 4 months on SOE. Slater is Danny Slater (surfer dude) who's been an awesome RP protagonist for basicly everyone on the server. Pretty much the one and only person that RPs and understands it's about the RP and not winning or losing.

proxy:

slater:

I've been watching RP for as long as you and Timmac -was- a top RP'r, but now that it got popular the cream is rising and there are a lot of people who have a lot of or more views then him doing GTA RP and I think it's fucking him, and his RP'n up pretty bad.

Araxen

He should have just stuck with his cop character. It was vastly more entertaining watching him play that character than Shaggy. I haven't seen his other new character because I stopped watching him.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
the only person i find consistently hilarious is that tranny kiki, that ghost shit posted above is the tits

i wonder how these GTA RPers are gonna deal with the fact that its more entertaining watching clip highlights after the fact, and that most of the time live is pretty boring. i'd rather watch a battle royale stream nowadays since shits always happening.

Araxen

Kiki is fucking hilarious.

I just caught Timmac's new character on Moon's stream. What a fucking snoozer of a character.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You're way behind. This is a 24 man whitelist server of mostly streamers. PMS proxy was his old characters GF for like 4 months on SOE. Slater is Danny Slater (surfer dude) who's been an awesome RP protagonist for basicly everyone on the server. Pretty much the one and only person that RPs and understands it's about the RP and not winning or losing.

proxy:

slater:

I've been watching RP for as long as you and Timmac -was- a top RP'r, but now that it got popular the cream is rising and there are a lot of people who have a lot of or more views then him doing GTA RP and I think it's fucking him, and his RP'n up pretty bad.

In timmac's defense I was boozen a bit. For whatever reason if I have a few drinks I really enjoy hating on timmac. He's not that bad.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Totally agree on Timmac. Everything said here is dead on. I'll add Proxy is constantly injecting herself into police matters. Triggers the fuck out of me. Any other person on the server were to wander into a police scene they would get shit on. Not her. I guess she's an in game admin now, so shit will only get worse. At least she dropped Ella, and that annoying voice to run her EMS character.

I'll even lump in Buddha. Recently he has gotten very triggered when he loses. Other night Bayo was chasing Lang in a stolen car. Lang drove off a dock, and when that happens the car de-spawns. Lang was acting like a dick in prison to Bayo as he thought he had gotten away with it. No evidence. Which is fine at that point with RP. Bayo pulled the dash cam card. He was able to grab the plate number from the footage, and charged him. Lang was majorly triggered ooc. Just ridiculous. Had Lang not been such a dick, he probably gets away with it.

Also they bumped this server to 32 slots, and has been running great so far.

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Totally agree on Timmac. Everything said here is dead on. I'll add Proxy is constantly injecting herself into police matters. Triggers the fuck out of me. Any other person on the server were to wander into a police scene they would get shit on. Not her. I guess she's an in game admin now, so shit will only get worse. At least she dropped Ella, and that annoying voice to run her EMS character.

I'll even lump in Buddha. Recently he has gotten very triggered when he loses. Other night Bayo was chasing Lang in a stolen car. Lang drove off a dock, and when that happens the car de-spawns. Lang was acting like a dick in prison to Bayo as he thought he had gotten away with it. No evidence. Which is fine at that point with RP. Bayo pulled the dash cam card. He was able to grab the plate number from the footage, and charged him. Lang was majorly triggered ooc. Just ridiculous. Had Lang not been such a dick, he probably gets away with it.

Also they bumped this server to 32 slots, and has been running great so far.

Buddha definitely gets salty over some silly stuff, but he typically ends up calling his own salt and making fun of himself. Everyone get's salty but there are different levels and different ways of handling the post salt high come down.

Either way the storylines are coming down pretty nicely, and even if some people are brute forcing into em once it settles and they have some growth I'm sure it will be all mostly entertaining