GTA V RP

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought Eli was outed as never being a IRL cop.

The RP at Burger Shot has been pretty good. It's just when Soda is around that it seems like the whole server needs to be at Burge Shot. Kinda of annoying, and I bet Soda quits because of it. Yesterday when Kiki was there, it made for some great chaos moments though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

The RP at Burger Shot has been pretty good. It's just when Soda is around that it seems like the whole server needs to be at Burge Shot. Kinda of annoying, and I bet Soda quits because of it. Yesterday when Kiki was there, it made for some great chaos moments though.
I don't know any of the drama details surrounding the guy, I just remember a lot of the really good RP moments surrounding him, Buddha, Lirik, etc. circa 2017ish.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moonmoon's current character is such an antagonistic character it's fucking amazing. I'm so glad he didn't go back to Yung Dab.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully XQC quits soon. He's absolute trash at RP, meta games like a motherfucker, and whines every time he "loses" an RP. Plus, he spent a good portion of the night straight shouting bitch and whore at Angel. I'm sure he'll try and pass it off as "asshole-RP", but in reality he's a giant manbaby.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

I dont remember the outing at all, but I'm actually somewhat skeptical on that claim because he seemed to know more of his shit (from an outsiders viewpoint) about cops than anyone else who's RP'd as one. I do recall the fact that he was pulling admin fuckery because he was as people said, power hungry. Wrecked his car in a police chase and used /fix immediately to keep driving, etc. Apparently behind the scenes he was incredibly petty.

Pretty much none of his old "friends" play with him anymore on the regular let alone RP.

And yeah. Milton is great for just simply having chaos surround him, one of the most entertaining people to watch when he can have kiki, bill ding or his other characters stumble into some hardcore RP where people just taking it way too seriously and getting them to break character to laugh. Until the cops are in a bad mood and jail him for defending himself.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hopefully XQC quits soon. He's absolute trash at RP, meta games like a motherfucker, and whines every time he "loses" an RP. Plus, he spent a good portion of the night straight shouting bitch and whore at Angel. I'm sure he'll try and pass it off as "asshole-RP", but in reality he's a giant manbaby.
I had never heard of or watched xQc before the Rust stuff, but I don't get how he became popular. Dude is a whiney baby.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I had never heard of or watched xQc before the Rust stuff, but I don't get how he became popular. Dude is a whiney baby.
Yeah, he's one of those dudes I just don't get. Apparently he was super good at Overwatch or something? Which always makes me question how "legit" some people are, because he's absolutely fucking braindead when it comes to GTA.

It was pretty funny watching his girlfriend (wife) "scold" him about having to take in his packages live on stream and he just took it like a little bitch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My new favorite RPer is Bitch. lol

Pretty certain that character was firing shots over OOC drama.Hobbit's character was definitely firing shots. Some self insert was upset by one of Penta's characters calling them a bitch in character. That's great lol.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Actually pretty amazed at what a good RPer Sodapoppin' is. His shit today with the Italian curses was fucking goddamn gold.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Moon is fucking king of characters in this. I mean Milton and Vader are fucking great too, but jesus christ his Lenny Hawk character has me crying almost every day laughing. The other one I enjoy is Roflgator's Rob who's basically an alpha Polish Borat. They're currently investing one of his employees being a Werewolf after they thought he was originally a Bigfoot. Fucking amazing stuff.

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
This. Holy fuck is he terrible. I don't typically watch streamers, but I have no clue what this guys appeal is whether it's in GTA RP or streaming other games. How does he regularly pull 60-70k streams?

He's a whiny bitch and his RPing is embarrassing. He's not even trying. It really stands out after watching some of the other people on this server and seeing how great they are. As others have mentioned, Sodapoppin does a great job, and I like watching AbdulHD and Whippy.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
XQC was on the dallas fuel with seagull, taimou etc. The game moved very very fast that year and Dallas just couldn't grind it to keep up like the Korean teams. They started as favourites for best team in the world but quickly fell behind as coaching and new review tools helped the better teams pick up the pace.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The RP from Buddha, Tony, Soda, and Penta was absolutely fucking insane yesterday/last night. Especially some of the Jordan and Kevin stuff and when Buddha fucking crossdressed to sneak back into Burgershot? I was fucking crying.

Penta is a goddamned crackup with him hating on his wife, but the wife beater/abortion angle they took last night was a little tryhard at edginess. I'm all for a good abortion and wife smacking joke, but it went a little off the rails IMO. Him and Kevin are a fucking riot though and the rage angle Jordan takes is always fucking hilarious to me. The way he's playing it like a guy just absolutely dreadful about every aspect of his life is amazing.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Greek kicked from the NoPixel server today (He hasn't been banned or had his prio lowered in 3.0...yet) for obvious sexist/sexual harassment comments and trying to force inappropriate sexual RP situations with people who clearly want nothing to do with it or him. Then, after being kicked, he ran to Koils chat and tried to claim he didn't hear the women say they were uncomfortable and to stop. When a thread hit reddit about this with the damning clips hosted on streamable he had them copyright striked and taken down. Thread here and people are rehosting them as they get taken down.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Greek kicked from the NoPixel server today (He hasn't been banned or had his prio lowered in 3.0...yet) for obvious sexist/sexual harassment comments and trying to force inappropriate sexual RP situations with people who clearly want nothing to do with it or him. Then, after being kicked, he ran to Koils chat and tried to claim he didn't hear the women say they were uncomfortable and to stop. When a thread hit reddit about this with the damning clips hosted on streamable he had them copyright striked and taken down. Thread here and people are rehosting them as they get taken down.
What character does he play? I haven't even heard of this dude.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
What character does he play? I haven't even heard of this dude.

"Tay Tay Tyrone", a cracked out homeless black guy whose also a former or wannabe priest.

Same character as he was during the 2.0 boom, only then Koil temporarily lowered his priority and gave him a "final warning" for shitlording, which is all that he has ever done. Pretty sure he was banned or warned on Koils Arma/DayZ server back in the day too.

For the most part the guy got "famous" for riding Tyler1's coattails back when Tyler1 got banned from league and then moved on to IcePosedon when Tyler dumped him. From there he loosely jumped into the top twitch streamers clique.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
"Tay Tay Tyrone", a cracked out homeless black guy whose also a former or wannabe priest.

Same character as he was during the 2.0 boom, only then Koil temporarily lowered his priority and gave him a "final warning" for shitlording, which is all that he has ever done. Pretty sure he was banned or warned on Koils Arma/DayZ server back in the day too.

For the most part the guy got "famous" for riding Tyler1's coattails back when Tyler1 got banned from league and then moved on to IcePosedon when Tyler dumped him. From there he loosely jumped into the top twitch streamers clique.
So, yeah..some dude I've literally never heard of despite watching a ton of this shit. They need to just ban the idiot.

MrMoon AKA Freddy Price made an appearance tonight. I happened to be watching Penguin's steam (guy who plays Ken Sama) and he was working as a janitor in Burgershot. I didn't believe that it was him at first, but the voice was a dead giveaway and chat confirmed it was him. Sucks that he wasn't streaming, but goddamn do I hope he returns and isn't just doing a cameo. Not only is that character fucking awesome and would have amazing interaction with all the fucking amazing RPers now, but his stream intro/outro was some of the best shit I've seen even to this day on Twitch.

The dude playing Johnny Silverhand (Burn) is a fucking monster at RP. That dude is fucking killing it and his "YOU JUST GOT CYBERPUNKED!" shit has me fucking dying every time.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users