GTA V RP

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Don't worry PVC is gonna work at burgershot now so we can keep using the same PepeRun burger shot copypastas.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lirik's utilities scam character is pretty hilarious. Kudos to the victims who willingly take the L to make it work.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do you guys know of any good servers that have decent amount of people like 300-400 player server? I like the server im in right now but im about to be all set with it. They dont have money in server so bank robberies are a joke and a lose/lose situation for the robbers anyway so the RP is shat. Now cops arent allowed to RP with gangs anymore because they shoot at cops. I could careless if they shot honestly. Now they just suspended all gang unit operations. So now its like wtf can i really do in the server? Do I help people that passed out and need medical attention? I guess but thats what a fuckin EMS is for..Do I only participate in car chases just so the guy can click F1 and spawn a brand new car for the dispatch to say cancel the scene? The only thing people care about in that server is cars. CARS CARS CARS. Oh you crashed ok let me spawn ANY car out my ass. People see you in a chevy tahoe as a cop and want you to chase them in a bugatti like wtf. Im not really looking for a whitelisted server but a good pub server that has money and maybe a older amount of players. If i didnt RP as a cop i dont know wtf else there would be for anyone to do. Or maybe its time i just hang it up as a older gamer.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
It appears you like to RP and you like it enough that you take it somewhat seriously. If that's the case, why not try for a WL server like NoPixel or FamilyRP? Any public server is going to be a shit show and from what I've been told and heard from numerous streamers most of the WL servers are shit shows too. I don't know how old you are or why it matters, but the average age of most of the RPers on those two servers is somewhere in the 30s.

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
EwefOjXXEAIM2WO.jpg
rugrat juju.jpg
rugrat juju3.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lenny Hawk's wife made her first appearance tonight(<3 Hirona).

Last edited:

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
lol, and with a post credits scene. Was hoping to see some Ron Otterman, but that was pretty great.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ash on lol finally gets on NoPixel. She's never played GTA before or roleplayed before. She ran into Dundee aka Whippy and ends up getting arrested. This all happens within her first like 3 hours on the server on her first day.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users