Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The worst part is that Moff is so much more fun to say and type than General

Chris

Potato del Grande
OK, but why was he looking at it and where did it come from? Didn't he move aside to avoid someone at one point?
1) To find the building with the mcguffin in it as it was ruined. His gang must have researched on space wikipedia/secret government records/random tipoff that there was an abanoned government facility there.

2) Security cameras/random film/video/space googlemaps? Earth is less technologically advanced and has every city recorded tend of thousands of times over in different formats.

3) Natural reaction as someone already said.

I'm really not joking about space wikipedia and googlemaps, I'm serious. Just take our navigation tech and make it 3D and there you have it.

Oldbased

> Than U
Saw it again this afternoon due to plans. Still liked it about the same, at least it was rewatchable. Oh to the fag who can't read. I ranked it ahead of IM3.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
This may have been posted already but whatever it's adorable enough for a repost. Pretty sure Marvel would make bank off of this if they were to actually make a toy out of it.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree 100%. My wife went online looking to see if a dancing groot in a pot was available.

Cybsled

You can guarantee that Disney marketers and product developers probably got a hard-on when they saw that scene and realized that if the movie did well, they could make good money off a product like that ;p

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I agree 100%. My wife went online looking to see if a dancing groot in a pot was available.
I did too. Very disappointed it's not available yet. I found some on etsy, but they don't look very good.

I wish it was a given that they'd make the toy eventually. They never made a fish minion toy from ... well fuck can't remember the movie now. I wound up having to buy one for my wife from etsy (fortunately the quality of that one was pretty good). I sort of think if it's not out yet, it's not coming out.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Minions are from Despicable Me.
And fish minion is from Megamind.

minion_black_mambaaaaaaaaaaaaa_by_fensy-d3hmew1.png

YEAH BOYEEEEE!

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Gotta say the reason I liked this movie so much is that it looked and felt like a comic book. Plenty of shots that could've been panels in a book. No need to get super serious and realistic with such silly source material.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah megamind. Thanks grimmy. I'd take back one of the bad things I said about you if I could.