Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'd link pictures but it's a pain in the butt on my phone... Hint: he's old and has not aged well.

Homsar

He's 78 years old lol. Guess he should have aged beter over the last 40+ years

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah Redford was awesome in WS. That part needed to be a charismatic guy, not some overdone snidely whiplash Red Skull type.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I don't think it was a waste... It was an important plot point... But it could have been anyone. I mean Robert Redford isn't even recognizable as himself anymore anyways. Half way through the movie my wife gasped when she realized who it was
He is very recognizable.

j00t

Okay. I'll concede. Robert Redford looks a lot like my dad. They are even about the same age. They were aging pretty much the same and then something happened. He looks like 15 years older than my dad when they are only like 3 years apart.

And there are some very unflattering pictures of him on GIS.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That picture of Redford is so misleading and photoshopped. He's craggy as fuck now and it showed in the movie. Looks like Clint Eastwood fucked a raisin and they left their baby in tub too long.

redford_1029.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Redford said he only wanted to do roles where his character transforms over the course of it. I don't think WS really qualifies. Maybe he's laying back a bit.

Homsar

That picture of Redford is so misleading and photoshopped. He's craggy as fuck now and it showed in the movie. Looks like Clint Eastwood fucked a raisin and they left their baby in tub too long.

redford_1029.jpg
what people look good that were born in the 1930's for christ sake? Still looks like Redford even in his worst photos. And I think that has more to do with Make up then photoshop

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think his role had a lot of nuance to it, really. And it had been a while since he played the villain in something, so I can see why he would be interested in it. Plus, lets face it, its likely one of the better spy movies of the last few years disguised as a superhero movie.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
what people look good that were born in the 1930's for christ sake? Still looks like Redford even in his worst photos. And I think that has more to do with Make up then photoshop
All I said was the publicity still posted above wasn't a good example of what he looks like. You can still suck his liverspotted dick all you want.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How much have you had to drink tonight? Your posts are more confusing and nonsensical than usual.
what? he's 78 yrs young, he deserves a handclap for not looking like
rrr_img_75592.jpg

or
rrr_img_75593.jpg

idk who these ppl are just 78yr search in google, and i have been exposed to more comic book discussions today than usual, maybe we should talk about greg land again!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, if I look as good at him at 78 it will because I get significantly better looking over the next 30 years.....