Guess ill just stop coming here for a few days, happy april fools amod

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Firefox has this amazing new thing called relay that you can use to create multiple accounts and for some reason sites haven't blocked it yet.

All the emails forward to your regular email and you can have 5 addresses for free. If you pay you can even do phone numbers.

How's that work for Reddit ban evasion?

I received a replacement handset recently that I was using to post in some subreddits I was banned from because it's a clean device but just got banned from one. I know it's hard to believe but I guess my posting style is too distinctive or I'm incapable of holding back?

• 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
because that makes your posts infinitely more disturbing.

Why does everyone have to keep throwing around words like disturbing, psychotic and sociopath?

What happened to some good old fashioned autism?

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
How's that work for Reddit ban evasion?

I received a replacement handset recently that I was using to post in some subreddits I was banned from because it's a clean device but just got banned from one. I know it's hard to believe but I guess my posting style is too distinctive or I'm incapable of holding back?

Hmmm, I never use reddit on my phone since they killed the apps, so I can't speak to that. I know I have about 3-4 reddit accounts though. Been banned on one and didn't impact the others though.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Are you SERIOUSLY implying that the majority of your posts aren't shitposting? because that makes your posts infinitely more disturbing.
In the travel forum he tried to lure me to a dodgy seafood restaurant, I think he's salty about being rejected by the forum and his posting is just malicious now.

I told him exactly where I was, so I half expect him to show up at Birmingham Airport to confront me after my flight back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
In the travel forum he tried to lure me to a dodgy seafood restaurant, I think he's salty about being rejected by the forum and his posting is just malicious now.

A) Lure implies that I would be waiting there to ambush you.

B) If you're genuinely so afraid why have you just told me your arrival airport?

C) Do you really think I'd have let you and your "wife" get suckered into a notorious tourist trap, overcharged for crab by the gram with watered down 'mocktails' and then threatened into paying up by some moustached Greek heavies named Stavros?

• 1Hodjing

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
lulz, the list of ppl that run to the cafeteria when free left over cake is announced
every single person who clicked that thing clicked it to make it go away, just like any other dumb notice at the top of the screen

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I clicked the little x correct, what did you do?
I guess these are the people that read popups. First time I noticed one of those box things, I think there were like three at the the top. I deleted them without bothering to read.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
LOL I thought it was voting time again til I read it

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
129 retardos were captured in LLR Internet Jail

• 8Worf
  • 2Comrade
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
every single person who clicked that thing clicked it to make it go away, just like any other dumb notice at the top of the screen
You are far and away the saltiest person about this year's April 1st prank.

MMMmmmm so good

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I erroneously assumed that the prank was giving everyone enough tucobucks to give out gaming weekends to everyone so that total chaos would ensue. I think that would have been a lot funnier, personally. But I guess two days of ghost town around here with the parachuters and Brosyar operating unfettered will have to suffice.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users