Guess ill just stop coming here for a few days, happy april fools amod

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It is a little funny, but enough already with the April fool shit. It shits up YouTube too. Stupid youtubers make videos thinking they are so clever fooling people and everyone knows they ate being idiots.

• 5Salty
  • 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like I said before I clicked on it knowing that it was a setup and I think it's a great prank!

• 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Goddamn, guys. Literally the #1 rule of phishing: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

• 3Truth!
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Dumb prank!

Anyways!

Funny news guy interacting with YT chat while calling a chase live.

• 1Double Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So you have always operated unfettered, but you have enough experience in the Shaw to work out 17 rickshaw hacks?

I have adapted to operate unfettered in any environment

• 1Mother of God

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Goddamn, guys. Literally the #1 rule of phishing: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Well, how the fuck was I supposed to know LLR is a Nigerian prince?

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Describe Shawshank Redemption GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
My inner Gordon Gecko had me trying it twice, my lizard brain was already planning on spending 10,000 latinum in this bitch. Had a nice place, right next to all my Dogecoin dusted off to store it all. But instead, here I am, in my dark little room, drinking Squirt.

• 2Worf
  • 2Double Worf

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
24 hrs from when you bought the item.

Hopefully :trollface:
Well, my ability to post is back, but not to add reactions (it's missing in every forum, not just the Bully Pol Pit). And yes, I cleared the cache of all old data.

(I was expecting a rickrolling redirect or some other silly shenanigans, not a role change, tbh)

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Well, my ability to post is back, but not to add reactions (it's missing in every forum, not just the Bully Pol Pit). And yes, I cleared the cache of all old data.
Nevermind. It's back there.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

I think the key piece that pissed me off is that it was done in the official capacity of the forums. I don’t fall for random phishing emails, but fuck me for trusting this website amirite?

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Exactly.

Every time those dumb "participate in forum nonsense" messages show up at the top I'm like sigh, ok fine, click it and make it go away. I usually do the dumb "ooh lets cast a vote" or whatever retarded thing they're asking for. Lesson learned, treat every forum related message from FOH like a phishing email.

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I think the key piece that pissed me off is that it was done in the official capacity of the forums. I don’t fall for random phishing emails, but fuck me for trusting this website amirite?

Thought about it more, and I think the real key is the "prank" results weren't related to what was being pranked over. Should have taken away my bullshit netz currencies or something. But banning me from posting, the entire reason I come to these forums, for a stupid prank about stupid interwebs currencies... fucking dumb.

For someone who doesn't register 4/1 as a day any different than any other day, it was pretty fucking gay.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Smuggly

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Thought about it more, and I think the real key is the "prank" results weren't related to what was being pranked over. Should have taken away my bullshit netz currencies or something. But banning me from posting, the entire reason I come to these forums, for a stupid prank about stupid interwebs currencies... fucking dumb.

For someone who doesn't register 4/1 as a day any different than any other day, it was pretty fucking gay.
Hmm. Would you say it was some... shenanigans, Seananigans Seananigans ?

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users