Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would play this but I will be game deep into Lost Arc Online

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would play this but I will be game deep into Lost Arc Online

Yeah, definitely checking out Lost Ark, even spent money on it. But have a feeling that after a few weeks I will be ready for something different, that's my usual mo. End of Dragons launching then is probably perfect timing for me.

And I really liked GW1 Factions, so looking forward to seeing how it will look/play in GW2.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Kinda want to return to GW2. My elementalist, which I loved so much, got kinda stale near the end of my playing and the new elite profession takes it in a direction I don't like.

After playing a profession for months that everyone said was underpowered I kind of want to play a FotM profession. What is that looking like in End of Dragons?

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hard to say what or if the new elites will be OP. They tuned them a lot during beta and I didn't really stay on top of it. Scourge and Firebrand (PoF elites) are still very powerful though and probably will be in EoD.

Don't raid though, so never really look at those specs. I tend to tune for WvW and just keep those specs for whatever else I'm doing.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Will have to wait for release but the latest EoD broken spec was Engi with their laughably broken mech pet. I imagine that will change by release since one of the reasons it was OP was because the pet was practically unkillable/invulnerable and had insane boon uptime.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm usually all about this game but it ran like shit the last time I played with lots of in game lag, ill wait and see the general consensus before checking it out.

Malkav

French Madman
I'm usually all about this game but it ran like shit the last time I played with lots of in game lag, ill wait and see the general consensus before checking it out.

The added dx11 rendering recently and it completely changed the game for me. Went from a low FPS stuttering mess to high FPS and smooth as fuck.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The added dx11 rendering recently and it completely changed the game for me. Went from a low FPS stuttering mess to high FPS and smooth as fuck.
Interdasting.

I found the game unplayable when I tried in the past because it was just a clunky hog.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Has there been any talk of balance changes? Wondering if there are going to be any nerfs, specifically to those Torment runes.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
GW2 gave me a bunch of fun over the years, LA scratches the itch just a bit better. No fucking jumping puzzles ect either.

lavsgw2.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I just started on the skyscale. I wish I had at least finish the story missions before cuz trying to get all the events done in dragonfalls a pain in the ass

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I just started on the skyscale. I wish I had at least finish the story missions before cuz trying to get all the events done in dragonfalls a pain in the ass
Quick tip. One step of getting the skyscale requires you to get 250 of the map currency for each zone in LW4. If you complete the Return to the Living World achievement for the relevant zone, it'll give you a full stack of the currency as part of the reward. Much faster than farming the currency the old fashioned way.

• 1Like

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I figured that one out. I managed to get all the stuff from the first story mission though without having to do the return to

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
FUCK. Torment runes are useless now.
Lmao yeah I sold my two sets right away, still made 90g on them, luckily I had them on legendary pieces I could easily pull them off.

Expansion not looking all that good. Only two new gear sets, one is a modified marauder set. Apparently no new sigils or runes that anyone can find. Not much changes since last beta for most classes. Some baffling changes, like mesmer signet of inspiration nerfed from it's 5 target to self target and buffed back to 5 target when traited with signet mastery, they are changing everything down to 5 max targets, but why remove that from base signet and not just change the trait to be like increase boon duration by 1-2s instead... Then the big ruckus in pvp land has been necros sustain, so they nerf all the shrouds..... in pve land.... lolwut? balance team clueless as usual.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Haven’t had much chance to explore the new expansion, but Cantha is beautiful. Leviathan fight in the first zone in the bay is creative and fun, but needs a decent amount of people.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I'm holding off on doing expansion stuff until I get my skyscale or get to a point where I'm just waiting on daily cooldowns to do stuff

Malkav

French Madman
Man looking at the patch notes they nerfed the self sustain on some specs way too hard. Like, they totally killed Thief self sustain with Invigorating Strikes going from 20% (with Fury) life drain on crit to a measly 6%. It's ridiculous.

• 1Like