Guild Wars 2

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
That's a pretty big dick move trying to get your money back, this game easily is worth the $60. Must mean that they are confident in their product so they are willing to refund those few that don't care for this type of game. Not like they weren't clear on what kind of game this was going to be with plenty of betas well in advanced.

Hell, if you can get your money back from this game then I should be able to get my money back on TSW and WAR.

Ames_sl

shitlord
That's a pretty big dick move trying to get your money back, this game easily is worth the $60. Must mean that they are confident in their product so they are willing to refund those few that don't care for this type of game. Not like they weren't clear on what kind of game this was going to be with plenty of betas well in advanced.

Hell, if you can get your money back from this game then I should be able to get my money back on TSW and WAR.
Don't be such a whiny bitch. If someone has not played the game in a few months and can get their money back why would they not do it? Unless you have stock in Arenanet zero fucks are given.

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
Yeah fucking over a company that put out a product they advertised and worked hard on isdefinitelynot the definition of a dick move. I am clearly being a whiny bitch pointing that out...

Anemone_sl

shitlord
Yeah fucking over a company that put out a product they advertised and worked hard on isdefinitelynot the definition of a dick move. I am clearly being a whiny bitch pointing that out...
Just because a company advertises and works hard on a project doesn't mean they deserve our money. If they really wanted to keep our money they should have released something better.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Confirmed white knighting!
At least he's white knighting a real company and not a tranny.
cool.png

cool.png

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, this was TOTALLY not worth the 60 bucks? It was probably the best MMO released in the past two years. They put out a good game. Had multiple easy to get into betas. I remember one time buying a game at wal-mart for my xbox. Got it home and inside was a fucking aol cd and some fake book made of magazine pages cut out to the size and stapled together. They actually re-sealed the fucker and took it back. Wal-mart didn't believe. Probably one of you fuckers.

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
Just because a company advertises and works hard on a project doesn't mean they deserve our money. If they really wanted to keep our money they should have released something better.
And I would agree with you if the game was of WAR quality, but it is not. This is like buying a car that you have researched and test driven but three months down the line you deiced you aren't driving it enough and want your money back. Fuck You.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
There are a lot of games I have played in my lifetime where I would happily take my money back if I could.

This just isn't one of them.

bayr_sl

shitlord
GW2 is fucking terrible and I regret buying it but if you bought it in august and are just getting a refund now you're kind of a massive jew. If they didn't say no they are stupid

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
It didn't end up being my cup of tea but I won't ask for a refund. Arenanet earned the price of the box from my point of view.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I still have faith in the game. It's a good game at it's core, just lacking functional incentive systems. Also individual and guild WvW leaderboards.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Well I already got my moneys worth leveling three 80's, don't like the direction they've taken lately, in fact only logged on a couple times the past three weeks just to check something, waiting on wvw changes(even if it's not till fucking feb) before giving up. Passed the link on to a friend who didn't play it much cause he didn't like it much so thanks for the link. Too bad it was only for the digital download or another four friends would apply for the refund.