Guild Wars 2

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Gw2 is not the best mmo ever, by far. But it does provide something worth while. I have a 1 and a half year old kid. So my time for playing games got narrowed down dramatically. Gw2 does not make me feel guilty for not playing for 3 weeks, because i don't have to worry about wasting 15 bucks a month, and for that it's a good mmo to waste little time i have in.

Mmo's today seem to have a big problem, and that is longevity. They come sprinting out the gates full speed, and just fizzle and die after a few months.

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
But the PVP is shit as well as the PVE... And if people did research it prior to purchase, they will have seen the hype that the game is the second coming with faaabulous dungeons and PVE content, they said it themselves, being able to change the world and all that shit. It was all lies.
Subjective. It's some of the most enjoyable PvP out right now in an mmo that I've had. Leagues better than TSW.

Aorin

Molten Core Raider
Only played the game a few hours.... I pre-ordered it on May 1st. Refund denied since it is outside of 6 months.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I really enjoyed the shit out of this as an Engineer, and still would be if I wouldn't have gotten sucked back into Star Trek Online, of all things. Definitely got my money's worth and more out of it.

I mean, I know all about gw2lfg.com and all that, but what this game really needs is a dungeon finder/queue system. Screw fucking around with overflow servers and an outside website to put your group together; give me an interface where I click Fractal Level 5 or Sorrow's Embrace explorable or Ascalon story, and bam, group gets put together,gets ported in, and gets down to business, no questions asked. Something that I have gotten addicted to very quickly with STO's special task force missions.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
lol 2 negs from these fanboys, sorry guys you're mad at people getting free money.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Somewhat tempting (I quit at level 73 after about two / three weeks of playing.)

However, I don't dislike the game, and there's no reason for me not to wait and see what else they do with it. If it were a subscription game I'd be all over the refund, but it's not.

bayr_sl

shitlord
I'd rather this thread just be about how bad Guild Wars 2 is (it's really, really bad) instead of people's money because it's far more interesting to catalogue each of GW2's many failures

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I'd rather this thread just be about how bad Guild Wars 2 is (it's really, really bad) instead of people's money because it's far more interesting to catalogue each of GW2's many failures
I think the game has quite a few flaws, but it's still the best MMO I've played in years.

Please list these failures.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is stupid. The game was fucking awful yes, but begging for money back because YOU didn't like it is fucking stupid, if you're hurting that badly for 60 bucks you shouldn't be spending it on video games.

List of failures? Sure!

- You get every spell you'll ever use halfway through your level progression which makes the game completely bland.
- Different weapons give the illusion of different playstyle when in fact the real difference is you're fucking brain dead for not using the best one.
- The PVP is the biggest joke I've seen out of any MMO. I'd rather do WoW Arena.. No I'd rather play fucking huttball in SWTOR than do the retarded dance of running up to a door and attacking it until it dies. Either that or if someone's defending then just leave and go somewhere else.
- The classes are completely imbalanced, one spec/weapon combo to rule them all while the rest are garbage.
- No mounts
- No healers
- PVE dungeons were made by Requiem and Tyen massively long dungeon with almost no reward and the biggest trololol fights ever (pull in one shot instantly no way to avoid it, bypasses LOS).

The game was just straight bad. Not even comparing it to any other game it was at its best not enjoyable.

Ames_sl

shitlord
This is stupid. The game was fucking awful yes, but begging for money back because YOU didn't like it is fucking stupid, if you're hurting that badly for 60 bucks you shouldn't be spending it on video games.
Begged them? How could I ever look myself in the mirror again for stooping so low and PLEADING FOR MY LIFE SAVINGS BACK?? (P.S the email on the bottom is the ticket I opened up and is all I typed to them hohoho)

rrr_img_2266.jpg

rrr_img_2266.jpg