Gun control

Goatface

don't know if you can defend that guy, but
depends on the state, but think that would fall under "carry to cause alarm"
for brandishing need to have intent/threat/anger/etc

whatever term they use for "to cause alarm" is what they use to hassle people who are legally carrying
as it open to the cop's judgement.

Goatface

posing or not, he is still in a public place, just takes one person to feel threaten. not saying he would be convicted of anything, but arrested wouldn't be a stretch.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Its also a pretty faggy looking rifle. Some sort of weird abomination of what looks like an AK receiver with a magpul stock and an overly long chrome barrel. Basically an AK made up to look as much like an AR-15 if possible.

I can't make out the scope, but I think its of of the tacti-cool Leupolds.

BF1gNhm.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think the hard core open carry crowd thinks they are doing gun owners and 2nd amendment advocates a favor with their parading around "exorcising their rights", and while I dont disagree they have the right, I think they do way more harm than good. Some people just prefer not to have to deal with things like this, put it in their face and force them to deal, and you may not like the outcome.

In the end, it will be people like this that ruin it for the rest of us.
Yeah i see what you mean. People like king also did more harm than good, and in the end, just ruined it for everyone. Some folks would have preferred to just not deal with things like that and he just had to put it right in their face.

I will never openly carry a rifle unless I'm headed into the woods or a gun range, but I support the hell out of them. LOL @ anyone thinking they are a false flag operation. Those people obviously aren't paying attention to how they're operating. A liberal group would never even consider calling ahead to a restaurant to make sure they're welcome.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Even the NRA thinks these OC protests are stupid.NRA Statement On Texas Gun-Rights Supporters - Business Insider

NRA_sl said:
Let's not mince words, not only is it rare, it's downright weird and certainly not a practical way to go normally about your business while being prepared to defend yourself. To those who are not acquainted with the dubious practice of using public displays of firearms as a means to draw attention to oneself or one's cause, it can be downright scary. It makes folks who might normally be perfectly open-minded about firearms feel uncomfortable and question the motives of pro-gun advocates.

As a result of these hijinx, two popular fast food outlets have recently requested patrons to keep guns off the premises. In other words, the freedom and goodwill these businesses had previously extended to gun owners has been curtailed because of the actions of an attention-hungry few who thought only of themselves and not of those who might be affected by their behavior. To state the obvious, that's counterproductive for the gun owning community.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Its also a pretty faggy looking rifle. Some sort of weird abomination of what looks like an AK receiver with a magpul stock and an overly long chrome barrel. Basically an AK made up to look as much like an AR-15 if possible.

I can't make out the scope, but I think its of of the tacti-cool Leupolds.

BF1gNhm.jpg
Its an SKS with a Tapco stock. I figured a commie like you would be more familiar with rifles from the motherland.

TVSTK66169B.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Its an SKS with a Tapco stock. I figured a commie like you would be more familiar with rifles from the motherland.

TVSTK66169B.jpg
How could I possibly make out what the fuck that was after its been mutilated so much?

1281405745929.png

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
It's just downright sad
frown.png

But yea, these guys are tards and are doing more harm than good. I actually would not be suprised (might even cheer them on) if the cops busted the one on the right for how he is holding it. Looks like brandishing to me.

don't know if you can defend that guy, but
depends on the state, but think that would fall under "carry to cause alarm"
for brandishing need to have intent/threat/anger/etc

whatever term they use for "to cause alarm" is what they use to hassle people who are legally carrying
as it open to the cop's judgement.
Its a "low ready" position and I wouldnt want a cop to have to make a split decision and have to shoot him because hes an idiot. And thats what would happen.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finger on the trigger is the issue I'd imagine. Position doesn't seem problematic without its placement.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
yeah if anything thats the only thing he's doing right, he's got his finger indexed, and not in the trigger guard

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ah you're right, blended into his shirt with the blurry pic. Still only a split second away from finger on trigger though.