H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
At this point probably makes some sense to polish it some more and just kick it out the door at soe live.
And then I see this as an unfinished, unbalanced mess that Planetside 2 was. They made that game in 18 months and it still shows how rushed it was. They need to take their time and deliver a complete product, not some shit they threw together in a year and a half.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Iqzxkll.png

More Snow screenshots.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Have they said if the weather will have real purpose like hypothermia or needing to stay warm? Or is it just eye candy?

Tol_sl

shitlord
Have they said if the weather will have real purpose like hypothermia or needing to stay warm? Or is it just eye candy?
I saw a video earlier saying that heavy winds would throw off stuff like bow shots, rain could be collected and would affect vehicle handling and overall light (Raining at 3am is as dark as the game gets). Didn't hear them talk about snow, but it sounds like they're putting a lot into the weather and day/night cycles.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Really hope they announce it at SOELive, been looking forward to this type of game by a big name company.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm actually concerned that H1Z1 received so much interest they are going to milk it for all it's worth to disguise their shortcomings with other games and announcements at SOE Live.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Your avatar shows a slight bias against SoE, hehe.
it's really a joke and more of a shot at Brad being a hope and then screwing up Pantheon and Georgeson actually doing pretty well publicly with all the Landmark videos. LOL.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w25fuyEE7g4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dev spawned a horde which was pretty good. A bit glitchy right now, but he's just showing what a horde can possibly look like.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game looks like a lot of fun. Guessing Beta after SOE live?

I wonder how much this has delayed EQN, if any?