H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Oldbased

> Than U
Sounds like a plan..... actually let's claim to have a plan and actually have nothing and refuse to listen to any reason from outside sources. Let's also never build the town and post images of the town we plan to build in the near future. In the meantime, we can contract out some aspiring artist to draw renderings of our town. While we are at, we can take donations to pay the artist but one of us can take the money as an advance on our governor salary.
Anyone here want to work for free to design the town? I mean if someone designs it, collects the materials for it, advertises it and gets me 20 more people to maintain it, I'll put my name on it to ensure it has the proper respect.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anyone here want to work for free to design the town? I mean if someone designs it, collects the materials for it, advertises it and gets me 20 more people to maintain it, I'll put my name on it to ensure it has the proper respect.
Only if I can be an apprentice governor.

Mur_sl

shitlord
I had no interest in this game, then I stumbled upon this thread, and read the last dozen posts. Now all I want to do is run around naked, with a hatchet, offering candy to innocent newbs. Can I have a zombie dressed in bondage gear as a mount?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I had no interest in this game, then I stumbled upon this thread, and read the last dozen posts. Now all I want to do is run around naked, with a hatchet, offering candy to innocent newbs. Can I have a zombie dressed in bondage gear as a mount?
Come for the zombies, stay for the trannies

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
On todays stream at least we got a different answer then soon! lol "every friday we go into a meeting with a list and we check stuff off. Well, everything is almost checked off" Its not soon, but hey! haha

Oldbased

> Than U
This shit is long overdue. I haven't played a single game since Wildstar release I did a free trial of.
If this game doesn't come out soon I'm going to start popping pills and hookin.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
This shit is long overdue. I haven't played a single game since Wildstar release I did a free trial of.
If this game doesn't come out soon I'm going to start popping pills and hookin.
Gameless since ESO post-launch cancelation. Shits gay.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Even if they had a date now given how close we are to SOE live I just can't see them not just holding onto the info until then.

Mur_sl

shitlord
Even if they had a date now given how close we are to SOE live I just can't see them not just holding onto the info until then.
Yeah they are making a big splash at SOE Live this year. Zombie Prom party, in game survival event, it's own key note...

Expect silence until the event, same with EQN.

Oldbased

> Than U
I wish. I'm used to broken features and incomplete games. I like the concept of this game and I am ready to be eaten.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They're going to pull a "and you can download it on your PC ... right now!" on day one of SOE Live.
yep, thats what i think as well. They said they will give you a bit of warning,but im guessing its gonna be at the end of SOE live and they are gong to say something like midnight tonight!

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Now this looks alot better then the barren town like area they had! Need alot more of this kind of stuff.

523.jpg

524.jpg