H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So what's the order of events this week? How much is going to be available on the 15th? PS4 version been announced. Darn my work filtering limitations. :p

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
So what's the order of events this week? How much is going to be available on the 15th? PS4 version been announced. Darn my work filtering limitations. :p
they said somewheare around 50 servers, i dont know if its just PVP servers to start or what. I think the game is going to be unlocked about 10am pst on thursday

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Smed hit on me and offered me tickets to E3 (back when E3 was actually cool) during the original Planetside alpha/beta.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am not convinced 200 per sever is server ability but size per person cap.
I think the point of 200 per server with the current map was to prevent it from being a instant death match.
I think that cap is by choice. Its using the ps2 engine and you can get way more than 200 people not only on the same continent but in the same damn fight with planes/tanks god knows what else in PS2 and it still runs well on my system without melting my old video card. I can only imagine H1Z1 would be even easier on my system resource wise as its not likely to ever have a fight that huge on it going on.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Twitch

Jimmy streaming the game from the H1Z1 offices at midnight PST lastnight. Stream of the game doest start until about an hour in. He's just sitting at the SoE offices answering questions until the latest build goes live on their servers.

B7P1LfKCQAELanN.jpg:large

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Smedley letting out sweet deets on servers right now on Twitter. There's going to be so many options, it's fucking great. Think I'm going first person PVP only, zombie headshots and loss of recipe on death. I'm getting pretty hype here.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The cool think about those huge population numbers is if we get a huge RR group going again we won't make up 75% of the total population.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Had not seen the fog rolling in before in game play videos I watched. I kinda wish it was more cloud looking vs a wall but still cool none the less. Thanks for the gif.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Is there an official list of rulesets or are we just getting samples from Smeds tweets?
just samples, ya would think they would release some more info about all that stuff by the end of the day. Game is supposedly going live at 10am pst tomorrow.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
U lose ur recipe stuff and ur world items like bases n what not

https://twitter.com/SonyShock/status/555614451253014528

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
What KCXIV said. Smed said that if you have a base and die the base is then unlocked and anyone can take it over. Supposedly going to have headshot player and headshot zombie only servers/ruleset for hardcore.