H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
Hardcore means when you die you lose everything. With straight PVP any recipes you discovered will still be with you if you respawn. I tried to suggest hardcore to mean you had to create a new character, but since there really is no character creation at this point it doesn't make sense yet. The build we tested yesterday had a ton of improvements and changes. The icons for server rule sets actually made me laugh out loud. They used a CareBear icon for PVE only.

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
Nevermind.. Not called Carebear servers anymore. Too many people whined about being "offended" at being called Carebears for playing a survival game on a PVE only server. I guess people truly have lost their sense of humor. /sadface

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
So is this actually going to be worth early access or am I going to be really disappointed like I was with that other zombie game early access.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nevermind.. Not called Carebear servers anymore. Too many people whined about being "offended" at being called Carebears for playing a survival game on a PVE only server. I guess people truly have lost their sense of humor. /sadface
Pussies!! This game is made for pvp

Vitality

HUSTLE
So is this actually going to be worth early access or am I going to be really disappointed like I was with that other zombie game early access.
No game in the past 10 years released by SOE has had a successful early access experience.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Sense of humor has been gone for about 10-15 years now. People are way to fucking sensitive now days. Cant even say anything even jokingly to anyone anymore without people calling you the antichrist. I miss the 80's and 90's when people said wtf they wanted lol

anyways, im going to take a little nap, im getting to old for 3 and a half hours of sleep these days. I struggle bad. haha

Myst

Peasant
Is there a way to start downloading the game off of steam? Shows as: "This game will unlock in approximately 1 hour"

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Smed just posted on twitter, that they are just waiting for Steam now and the game should go live! Everythign is up on their end.

dont think im going to nap now
frown.png

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
lol H1Z1 has over 100,000 viewers on Twitch and the game isnt even out yet! haha

bayr_sl

shitlord
This is going to be the biggest disappointment in gaming until Star Citizen officially collapses in on itself isn't it?

Oldbased

> Than U
This is going to be the biggest disappointment in gaming until Star Citizen officially collapses in on itself isn't it?
Possibly but I think it will have much potential for the fucked up lol moments.
4.2 gb download btw for anyone wondering. Probably takes twice that after install.