H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Oldbased

> Than U
Just drove every road on the map.
Was sort of fun blazing down the roads with sirens on watching people jump into ditches or off guard rails. I ran over no one but I am pretty sure 3 people died jumping off high roads thinking I would.
Few notes for people who want easy mode.
Pleasant Valley and I assume the other 2 bigish towns has a police department. Usually a police car is there with everything but plugs but there is so many cars in town they are easy to get a hold of.
The police department also usually has 1-3 AR15s 1-2 shotguns and a few pistols and with the crazy drop rate at the moment, hundreds of rounds.

Grab all that, get a car and head out into the roads. Run over any and all wildlife chop up with a axe burn animal fat to make gas in a fire( along with food and water to eat/drink ).
Go the the smaller areas and run over Z's. You need to be going half speed or better or it takes 2 passes to kill them. Look for ones that drop bags. Loot which is usually stuff from some dude dying, gain stuff. Discover and profit.

Stop back by the police station every now and then( later in night the better, since you will be close quarters and vulnerable to people ) to stock up on ammo.
I find when I am in the car that everyone runs like hell. When I am out a few bursts of AR fire will run off even groups of 1-3 people.

Once they fix Deadwoods issues, we gear a few people working together like this, we'll own the server.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
John Smedley ?@j_smedley 45 seconds ago

servers coming down for 15 minutes in roughly 15 minutes.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Deadwood has not been up for us all day. Im thinking we might switch the offical server over to antidote and the folks in mumble agree.`

Considering no one else has been playing on deadwood all day I assume no one has a problem with this.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
queue wait times for antidote are insane, 15 min. Logged into deadwood, its up and running.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i say just keep both servers as the RR servers. Sometimes the wait on the queue's is not fun!

Oldbased

> Than U
Finally made it to Pleasant. Can make furnace, bow drills for fire, compass and other stuff for people, got some extra pistols atm, I had to bail from town some dude with a shotgun was murdering people.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I'm teetering on the edge of starvation. See a deer and I'm like SALVATION!

Sneak up on it, shoot it, runs off. Chase it, kill it and I'm like "YEAH GIVE ME SOME MEAT DADDY IS STARVING!"

Nothing.

If you want to say I'm a bad shot and give me some piss soaked meat because i hit the bladder or whatever, fine. I'll be damned if coyotes and deer don't at least drop something though when I kill them. Dipshits nerfed everything instead of just the zombies.

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm teetering on the edge of starvation. See a deer and I'm like SALVATION!

Sneak up on it, shoot it, runs off. Chase it, kill it and I'm like "YEAH GIVE ME SOME MEAT DADDY IS STARVING!"

Nothing.

If you want to say I'm a bad shot and give me some piss soaked meat because i hit the bladder or whatever, fine. I'll be damned if coyotes and deer don't at least drop something though when I kill them. Dipshits nerfed everything instead of just the zombies.
You do realize they made blackberries spawn every 5 minutes and patches so thick you literally can harvest hundreds of them in a small area in a few minutes right?
I mean it sucks eating 50 berries at a time but it'll keep you alive.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
you need a sharp weapon to get the meat off animals. from my experience they always drop at least meat.

bayr_sl

shitlord
I think so. It's much, much better than Day Z SA is even today. It's obviously far from complete but it's fun and playable

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Bought it and downloading now. The only way I think I could like this game is if I was with a group of rerolled people or friends. From spending an hour on the h1z1 subreddit and remembering the h1z1 people on twitch chat taunting that dead EQ girl during Soe live makes me think that the only way I could find long term enjoyment is hunting packs of 16 year old kids down with a group of peeps.

I joined the mumble chat and I'm charging up my headset as we speak.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Wow, paying for events in their boring ass game. Gamers these days will indure an incredible amount of pain.

Should be playing the war z if you just want to throw money down a hole.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So is everyone on Deadwood? Is there any type of clan/guild system in place or just organizing via Mumble?

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Antidote or deadwood. Sometimes you want to play and the queue is just to damn high.

Just jump into mumble and find out whats going on. Voice comms are a must and no way around it as you can not tell easily who is who and you might get killed by a bro.

Oldbased

> Than U
Damn I crashed this morning right after the dude I was with for 3 hours did, saw patch was coming so went to bed. Woke up I had been killed. We was in the middle of nowhere too. I assume he logged back in and killed me after 3 hours of teamwork but I wonder just how long we remain in game.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Better than P2W airdrops :

21zz83.jpg