H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Oldbased

> Than U
On which of the 2 servers is this base at? Antidote or Deadwood?

Lol hadnt refreshed page for a few minutes. Ok thanks!

Oldbased

> Than U
Seems like Antidote is the main server for us now - that's where this map is from.
My shack is built just south of the town at the river. I'll build another at the rerolled base. I enjoyed having water access though, but many players do follow the rivers so probably best it was away anyways.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Seems like it.
Good deal... Thanks! Antidote it is.

Made Muligan21 on Antidote..... Muligan taken >
frown.png

Intropy

Shit Gamer
We were thinking about water, but we figured this area would be more secluded with good access to town. We figured we could set up a dew tarp, plus water bottles are plentiful and it rains a lot - plus we all live off berries anyway.

Oldbased

> Than U
Good deal... Thanks! Antidote it is.

Made Muligan21 on Antidote..... Muligan taken >
frown.png
Keep in mind if you used a name on another server currently it crosses all I think. So if you had Mulligan on one, can't make another Mulligan on another.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i have names like kcxiv kcxiv1 kcxiv2 on different servers i play on 3. if the queue is too long i just go to another server.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Was pissing around on a PvE server, built a shack + chest and some dude was poking around. He ran inside when I opened the door to let myself in and proceeded to grab all he could from my chest (which just had crap anyway), so I locked him inside. Now I have a Gimp.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I guess he could eventually guess the door code but I tried to make it as hard as I could.

Rime

<Donor>
So, is this as 'pay 2 win' as everyone has been roaring about it being?

I am tempted, but will pass if Jimmy241 with his Father's Credit Card can buy all the gear he needs to erase my hours of work.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
That's too funny.

So I downloaded it and have no idea what I'm doing. I saw 2 players within seconds of spawning, and of course both tried to kill me. I just ran around the house, circle strafing them as they shot arrows. Eventually they got bored and left.

Now I'm going to have to look up some sort of newbie tip thread, I have no idea what I'm doing, other than pooping out berries 1 at a time.

Also, Q is longer in Antidote than it is Deadwood atm ;\

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Was pissing around on a PvE server, built a shack + chest and some dude was poking around. He ran inside when I opened the door to let myself in and proceeded to grab all he could from my chest (which just had crap anyway), so I locked him inside. Now I have a Gimp.
Got a good chuckle out of this
smile.png

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I was doing pretty well for myself until I opened the door going into the garage and SheriffPedro shot me in the fucking face with a shot gun.

I sat on the ridge scoping the town for like 5 minutes before I moved down there. Son of a bitch was either corner camping or went afk and came back just in time to hear me.

Well played sir

Oldbased

> Than U
That's too funny.

So I downloaded it and have no idea what I'm doing. I saw 2 players within seconds of spawning, and of course both tried to kill me. I just ran around the house, circle strafing them as they shot arrows. Eventually they got bored and left.

Now I'm going to have to look up some sort of newbie tip thread, I have no idea what I'm doing, other than pooping out berries 1 at a time.

Also, Q is longer in Antidote than it is Deadwood atm ;\
Have played on Antidote, Deadwood, The Journey, Darkwinter and Orcus. Antidote is the worst by far for naked spawn campers and city ambush. Before the server went down I was literally being chased by 3 guys who sounded about 10 each. I thought they were female at first. I stabbed one to death, another died jumping off the bridge shortcutting to me and I fled the 3rd with 19% health left all the while I was screaming Allah Slutbar your mom is great.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Servers down for patch the next 60-90mins. We made great progress, have a second basic shack now with a storage crate and an extra car battery. We're one nail away from being able to build a larger shack (need to find a crowbar or some metal scraps).

One key thing we noticed, is that you can share the door code with other players. But if someone else opens your shack, they can't lock it again, whoever built the shack has to lock it back up. So for now there is no easy way to share storage without the shack owner being there. Hopefully this is a bug they will fix later.

In any case when you guys are ready to build, you can add your structures to the village, building the basic shack and door are pretty easy once you have a backpack and a hatchet.