H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
In a world where only men have survived the zombie apocalypse I'm not totally sure I'd like to try making babies.

Vitality

HUSTLE
In a world where only men have survived the zombie apocalypse I'm not totally sure I'd like to try making babies.
I'm sure we can make something work, after all we can instantly turn cars on with batteries and spark plugs.

Lets just get high on blackberry juice and give it a go?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I am with you, larger maps and fewer server, more people. For now, I am still not going to pick this up yet. We will see how the game turn out.
And there's one of the big issues with early access.

Most people will have moved on by the time the game has all it's bugs fixed and features implemented.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I was traveling the plains crafting bows and giving empty water bottles for players who look like they had nothing. Came upon 3 guys who asked me to light their fire. I did and then they shot me with some arrows.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
And there's one of the big issues with early access.

Most people will have moved on by the time the game has all it's bugs fixed and features implemented.
I disagree... I think you're witnessing the 2nd/3rd generation of a new genre. Think back to DOTA map on the War3 engine. Then we saw HoN (2nd generation) and LoL/Dota2 (3rd generation). We have HOTS/Smite (4th) coming up.

People most assuredly didn't burn out playing the early MOBA offerings; they were completely willing to move onto new and fresh games. Games which offered either a new take or a better experience.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I was traveling the plains crafting bows and giving empty water bottles for players who look like they had nothing. Came upon 3 guys who asked me to light their fire. I did and then they shot me with some arrows.
Come on baby light my fire.

@Eidal I'd rather play Warcraft 3's custom map Troll Island Survival than this right now so I don't think that's a fair statement to make at this point.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I saw some talk about the amount of people you see. Right now the map is 8x8, and they stated before they wanted the map 128x128. With that would come population max increases. 200 in a 8x8 is pretty good for the "social interactions". We'll see where they fall short on in their previous claims. But even as is its pretty solid.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I saw some talk about the amount of people you see. Right now the map is 8x8, and they stated before they wanted the map 128x128. With that would come population max increases. 200 in a 8x8 is pretty good for the "social interactions". We'll see where they fall short on in their previous claims. But even as is its pretty solid.
So what you're telling me is that they did an early access release literally 16 times smaller than they wanted.

6.25% Feature complete - That might very well be a new low for SOE.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
So what you're telling me is that they did an early access release literally 16 times smaller than they wanted.

You dudes paid $20 for 1/16th of a game.

God I hate blind dates. She never looks like she does in the picture boys.
Gimmie a break. Game is well worth the $20. Its an Early Access game so, yes, its rough. Yet, it's still fun as hell. Note: I have never played DayZ so I am not burned out on zombie survival.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Gimmie a break. Game is well worth the $20. Its an Early Access game so, yes, its rough. Yet, it's still fun as hell. Note: I have never played DayZ so I am not burned out on zombie survival.
Hey man just telling it the way I see it. I've had my fair share of fat girls too. More than my fair share really.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Hey man just telling it the way I see it. I've had my fair share of fat girls too. More than my fair share really.
they can be fun too, fuck it, i done it. ill still do it. well, to a degree, but i love everybody! haha well female.

anyways... the queue's are shitty
10891752_10153680464675260_9148765523219327767_n.jpg

kinda big, i should have resized it. ill spoiler it

Oldbased

> Than U
By that same logic, EQ was only 1/20th or so feature complete on it's release. Maybe even less. How many expansions does it have now anyways.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
They need to do something about the character naming convention. I either get name rejected or name not available on any of the servers I try to get on.

Oldbased

> Than U
They need to do something about the character naming convention. I either get name rejected or name not available on any of the servers I try to get on.
If you have a name on one server it will be unusable on other servers if that helps.

roger_sl

shitlord
I joined in on antidote, but i'm having a hard time. Beside picking up berries , branches, and stealing rabbit steaks from camps, i'm getting killed none stop when i'm exploring. players are more scary than zombies.

Rrogerr if you guys want to tag me in

Vitality

HUSTLE
By that same logic, EQ was only 1/20th or so feature complete on it's release. Maybe even less. How many expansions does it have now anyways.
I don't doubt it, I was 12 when Everquest released so I'm no help there. I certainly did jerk it to the wood elf triangle tits at the time though. Pretty much everyone I knew that played quit that game sometime around PoP. And none of those guys are playing H1Z1 (I'd probably sing a different tune if they were).

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't doubt it, I was 12 when Everquest released so I'm no help there. I certainly did jerk it to the wood elf triangle tits at the time though. Pretty much everyone I knew that played quit that game sometime around PoP. And none of those guys are playing H1Z1 (I'd probably sing a different tune if they were).
Ya we didn't stay but about 4 months past PoP ourselves. My point was on the scale of survival mmos overall this one is already in the lead when you figure in ability to fight back hackers with SoE's tools compared to the shitstorm DayZ and Rust are with hacking now and the game play is already past DayZ no mod and coming up quick to mod. They have done like 6 patches in less than a week and each one fixed major issues. If they continue this up any time at all, this will be the superior survival game hands down. I wouldn't consider it 1/16th complete, I would consider the map is expandable as is the player cap, but getting the game out to the public has allowed them to fix some serious shit that will make it easier to add content/more areas down the line and have less issues to cover for it.

Vitality

HUSTLE
You're probably right Olebass. Just keep in mind in it's current scale it's not an MMO at all, in fact as far as I can tell it doesn't even have any forms of character progression whatsoever.

I was really hoping for the zombie version of Planetside 2 and Landmark squashed together to some extent.