H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
This game is so frustrating. I keep just getting rocked by people with guns. I just can't seem to get any momentum going in this game. Now that the servers are up, all the shit is gone and its bow and arrow and black berries until they reset.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
i was thinking. I haven't played Evolve yet, but I love the idea of a player controlled enemy. I think Dayz and H1Z1 should have a nasty zombie that players can play. Something that can terrorize cities and raise dead armies.

Maybe make it so it can only see other players when they make noises. Like sonar sight of sorts. Players are only visible for a few seconds if they're making big movements or making noise. When they're still or silent, they fade into the land.

Mmmmmm.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
i was thinking. I haven't played Evolve yet, but I love the idea of a player controlled enemy. I think Dayz and H1Z1 should have a nasty zombie that players can play. Something that can terrorize cities and raise dead armies.

Maybe make it so it can only see other players when they make noises. Like sonar sight of sorts. Players are only visible for a few seconds if they're making big movements or making noise. When they're still or silent, they fade into the land.

Mmmmmm.
It's not fully in game yet but you can draw blood from a dead zombie and inject it into yourself, You get a H1Z1 meter and it slowly fills up when it gets to 100% you die but until then you are supposed to get crazy zombie powers like the ability to see players through walls and fast run speed and stuff.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
It's not fully in game yet but you can draw blood from a dead zombie and inject it into yourself, You get a H1Z1 meter and it slowly fills up when it gets to 100% you die but until then you are supposed to get crazy zombie powers like the ability to see players through walls and fast run speed and stuff.
I have a syringe full of infected blood. Can I stab someone with it and infect them, like some people do with HIV/AIDS?

Also, I got ganked by a group of ruskies :/

Someone also stored a shotgun in an animal trap and I jacked that, along with their rabbit meat. Found a pistol in a house. Only issue is I cant find ammo ANYWHERE. I've been hunting zombies in hopes of one of them dropping some.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I have a syringe full of infected blood. Can I stab someone with it and infect them, like some people do with HIV/AIDS?

Also, I got ganked by a group of ruskies :/

Someone also stored a shotgun in an animal trap and I jacked that, along with their rabbit meat. Found a pistol in a house. Only issue is I cant find ammo ANYWHERE. I've been hunting zombies in hopes of one of them dropping some.
I don't know, Maybe? I havent found a syringe yet. I don't know if this game has a Dayz Style system of restraining people yet

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lol one play through found 3 guns, no ammo. Now this play through i have about 20 rounds of assorted ammo.

Have both zombie blood / h1z1 cure sadly they don't combine =(.

Now i think i need to build a shelter somewhere to keep my stuff.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
the being affected isnt in game yet, it was, but they pulled it out and wanted to make the function better.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
John Smedley ?@j_smedley 4m4 minutes ago
just got nameplates not showing when prone in. along with a few other things.Your nameplate will not display while prone.

thank goodness.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Logged in, shit was way too bright, maybe shaders are fucked up. Ran around, searched 20-30 houses, nothing, not even food. Cars, nothing. Cabins in the middle of the woods same. Then alt-tab to check the map for literally 5 seconds, and someone in our vent server killed me, who apparently shoots first and asks questions later.

Fuck KoS people, this isn't a goddamn death match game.

I'd roll PvE but of course there isn't enough of it, so for now I'll just hate the game and try back later.

nate_sl

shitlord
Logged in, shit was way too bright, maybe shaders are fucked up. Ran around, searched 20-30 houses, nothing, not even food. Cars, nothing. Cabins in the middle of the woods same. Then alt-tab to check the map for literally 5 seconds, and someone in our vent server killed me, who apparently shoots first and asks questions later.

Fuck KoS people, this isn't a goddamn death match game.

I'd roll PvE but of course there isn't enough of it, so for now I'll just hate the game and try back later.
Sorry man. In the game's current state, there's no real point in scavenging as you've said. So I just farm newbies instead, pretty decent loot.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Sorry man. In the game's current state, there's no real point in scavenging as you've said. So I just farm newbies instead, pretty decent loot.
You got no good loot off me for sure
wink.png

THAT CONTAINER IS EMPTY

I did log in a PvE server, the lowest pop one there and also had trouble finding anything useful. Though, I did find some all purpose goggles in the 50th container I searched, so there's that I suppose.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i got a shotgun and 20 shell and miltary backpack right now, but on deadwood. Folks see you with that backpack and its open season! i escaped quite a few people earlier. Pull out the shotgun and run at them, and they hightail it.

brightness is going to be fixed in next patch. dunno when in the am i think.

Can anyone get into the server? mine just crashes, i think i gotta log in on deadwood.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
I prefer the servers where you can only play in 1st-person. Im on Grave-Digger as BarryBriggs. Im also on Aftermath as FrankDalton. Im getting to be a good shot with the bow, but goddamn guns are so Op. Me and a team of guys did manage to kill a guy with a shotgun though! Flanked him and shot him down while he killed one of our crew...

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Had a shootout with a fuckboy on the stairs of a house in Rancho Taquito. I killed him and got a hunting rifle + 15 rounds for it.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I ran into some guy crouching down in some bushes. He fired a bunch of rounds at me point blank and had the air of a Stormtrooper. I took my machete and killed him two swipes. I believe being prone or whatever put his head at the perfect hight. Dude was absolutely loaded so I ran out into the woods and logged out. Near Ranchito.... Once we get a group on and a base kinda going, i'll log him back on and try to put it somewhere. lol

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Loot still fucked up. Just went through 30-40 houses right now and saw a grand total of 1 bottle of saline and 2-3 goggles.

Also Romero's supermarket decent place to get food, went through it and saw 10 MREs and 1 can of food.